Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] Q - Missing Folder

OP Rizzy6

6th May 2014, 04:55 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Hello, all. Long-time reader, first time poster. I have a stock GS3 and ran into a major issue last night. I was organizing my gallery and moving pictures to new folders. After I had finished moving the files I went to rename the folder but accidentally saved the name as "..." - now the folder has disappeared from my gallery and I cannot find it using the file manager. Can I find these pictures/is this folder somewhere on my phone? Important family photos that I do not want to lose! Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!
7th May 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #2  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,814

3,441 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy6

Hello, all. Long-time reader, first time poster. I have a stock GS3 and ran into a major issue last night. I was organizing my gallery and moving pictures to new folders. After I had finished moving the files I went to rename the folder but accidentally saved the name as "..." - now the folder has disappeared from my gallery and I cannot find it using the file manager. Can I find these pictures/is this folder somewhere on my phone? Important family photos that I do not want to lose! Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

Is this a double post? I swear that I've seen this answered somewhere else in the S3 sections yesterday.
7th May 2014, 11:20 PM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT

Is this a double post? I swear that I've seen this answered somewhere else in the S3 sections yesterday.

Yes. I thought I posted in the wrong forum and could delete my thread and post here instead but I double posted. Sorry!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rizzy6 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th May 2014, 11:46 PM   |  #4  
Flag Columbus, OH
Thanks Meter: 1,814

3,441 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy6

Yes. I thought I posted in the wrong forum and could delete my thread and post here instead but I double posted. Sorry!

Oh, that's cool, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazier than I already knew I was.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread