Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,801 Members 40,087 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Q - Missing Folder

Tip us?

Rizzy6
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default [Q] Q - Missing Folder

Hello, all. Long-time reader, first time poster. I have a stock GS3 and ran into a major issue last night. I was organizing my gallery and moving pictures to new folders. After I had finished moving the files I went to rename the folder but accidentally saved the name as "..." - now the folder has disappeared from my gallery and I cannot find it using the file manager. Can I find these pictures/is this folder somewhere on my phone? Important family photos that I do not want to lose! Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy6 View Post
Hello, all. Long-time reader, first time poster. I have a stock GS3 and ran into a major issue last night. I was organizing my gallery and moving pictures to new folders. After I had finished moving the files I went to rename the folder but accidentally saved the name as "..." - now the folder has disappeared from my gallery and I cannot find it using the file manager. Can I find these pictures/is this folder somewhere on my phone? Important family photos that I do not want to lose! Any and all help is appreciated. Thanks!
Is this a double post? I swear that I've seen this answered somewhere else in the S3 sections yesterday.

Rizzy6
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by roirraW "edor" ehT View Post
Is this a double post? I swear that I've seen this answered somewhere else in the S3 sections yesterday.
Yes. I thought I posted in the wrong forum and could delete my thread and post here instead but I double posted. Sorry!
The Following User Says Thank You to Rizzy6 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

roirraW "edor" ehT
Old
Thanks Meter 1,736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzy6 View Post
Yes. I thought I posted in the wrong forum and could delete my thread and post here instead but I double posted. Sorry!
Oh, that's cool, I just wanted to make sure I wasn't crazier than I already knew I was.

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SIII with M.O.A.R. v9.0, dkp kernel dated 3/20/2014 and TWRP v2.7.0.0.