Tab 3 7" T210R is slow and won't root!!! HELP?

7th May 2014, 12:53 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15

223 posts
Gentlemen,

This tab is slow....keyboard is very laggy. So I figured I'd root it and load a ROM to it.... I flashed the file listed in the thread,
however, power, home and up won't go.... upon ocsassion, it wil bring me into factory mode..... wierd. My s3 and 4 rooted just fine,
so I'm no stranger to that......

Suggestion? Is there something I'm missing?

Other suggested in antother thread to reload factory firmware from sammobile...... I don't believe it would solve anything......

Thanks guys
7th May 2014, 01:03 PM   |  #2  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 375

573 posts
More
You should try to flash the original firmware and see if it would fix it. Before doing it backup your data in case it doesn't fix

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
7th May 2014, 01:16 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

223 posts
Will do...........sammobile and odin........Correct????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riir

You should try to flash the original firmware and see if it would fix it. Before doing it backup your data in case it doesn't fix

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

7th May 2014, 01:20 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 226

898 posts
When flashing recovery, do not check auto reboot on odin and when it says pass after a successful flash, do the three combos then flash universal root.zip thing then qualla, your device has been rooted
Source: it happened to me

Sent from my SM-T210 using Tapatalk
7th May 2014, 01:48 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

223 posts
Well that makes perfect sense........ I'll do that. Might you have a RELIABLE link to the steps for rooting this donkey??
Thanks man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripshock

When flashing recovery, do not check auto reboot on odin and when it says pass after a successful flash, do the three combos then flash universal root.zip thing then qualla, your device has been rooted
Source: it happened to me

7th May 2014, 02:08 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 226

898 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dssking

Well that makes perfect sense........ I'll do that. Might you have a RELIABLE link to the steps for rooting this donkey??
Thanks man

this is the method I chose but instead I flashed philz touch advanced cmw edition Edit: for philz go here

7th May 2014, 02:16 PM   |  #7  
Flag San Francisco
Thanks Meter: 375

573 posts
More
Quote:

Will do...........sammobile and odin........Correct????

Yes, download the firmware and flash it via Odin.
7th May 2014, 11:02 PM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Just did it
Quote:

Gentlemen,

This tab is slow....keyboard is very laggy. So I figured I'd root it and load a ROM to it.... I flashed the file listed in the thread,
however, power, home and up won't go.... upon ocsassion, it wil bring me into factory mode..... wierd. My s3 and 4 rooted just fine,
so I'm no stranger to that......

Suggestion? Is there something I'm missing?

Other suggested in antother thread to reload factory firmware from sammobile...... I don't believe it would solve anything......

Thanks guys

I used this link - Worked just like the video showed except I found that after flashing the TWRP recovery tool, I had to hold volume up & home for an extended period before the tool would boot. Watch the screen. After the Samsung logo dissapears, there is a slight glow on the screen. When that glow disappears, release the keys and you should see a lock screen. Swipe and you're in. Good luck.
Heres the link:

sites.google.com/site/tomsgt123/all-videos/samsung-galaxy-tab-3-7in

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread