[Q] Did anyone try the Pure Audio MOD?

OP rogeriorp

7th May 2014, 12:35 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 104

404 posts
More
Just came across this one and it caught my attention: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2293589. Didn't find any mentions to our device or people using it on the thread so I am looking for feedback here.

Thoughts?
7th May 2014, 07:12 AM   |  #2  
Flag Viņa del mar
Thanks Meter: 9

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeriorp

Just came across this one and it caught my attention: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2293589. Didn't find any mentions to our device or people using it on the thread so I am looking for feedback here.

Thoughts?

I just downloaded it works flawlessly , cristal clear sound !

Im on a 1032xt with the LegoROM i just backed up DPS manager with Titanium backup and then delete it, reboted to recovery installed, reboted to system and started with apollo...and the sound is awesome!! ...and i find DPS manger sound to be Superb !

i also use a Skullcandy inkd 2, it sound really really well

i dont know how well will you do on Stock...but i think you can delete (and back up) with titanum backup and try it by yourseld
7th May 2014, 07:32 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member

404 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mao_anguita

I just downloaded it works flawlessly , cristal clear sound !

Im on a 1032xt with the LegoROM i just backed up DPS manager with Titanium backup and then delete it, reboted to recovery installed, reboted to system and started with apollo...and the sound is awesome!! ...and i find DPS manger sound to be Superb !

i also use a Skullcandy inkd 2, it sound really really well

i dont know how well will you do on Stock...but i think you can delete (and back up) with titanum backup and try it by yourseld

Interesting, thanks for the feedback! I might just do it, currently on stock but will wait for further opinions.

How much better is it though? HIGHLY noticeable?
7th May 2014, 07:38 AM   |  #4  
Flag Viņa del mar
Thanks Meter: 9

39 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogeriorp

Interesting, thanks for the feedback! I might just do it, currently on stock but will wait for further opinions.

How much better is it though? HIGHLY noticeable?

it is noticeable...the STOCK audio is mediocre compared with DPS...and Puresound is in my ears better that DPS, more clearer...

on the other hand i used to have DPS manager on the Stock rom...so if pure sound dosent work you can always install DPS manager and have simillar results ....but EVERYTING is better than stock EQ
7th May 2014, 11:54 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member

404 posts
More
Bump. Anyone else?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread