Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,995 Members 47,476 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

No Data/Calls on Viper 1.5

Tip us?

Pesty_Pupil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default No Data/Calls on Viper 1.5

I have the weirdest issue, I searched around and have found no topics on so here it goes. Every time I try to install Viper 1.5 on the Verizon m8, Everything tells me it worked, then as I'm setting up the phone I don't have any Carrier calling/data. After setup is complete I still don't have any Carrier calling/data. Occasionally a message box appears saying sim is prepared and then I click on my carrier (Verizon) and the screen goes blank and repeats. Everything else on the rom works great! But I can't get my carrier data/calls! I've redownloaded, wiped, and re installed over and over! Hope I can get some help!

Thanks for the hard work and support!

jayle007
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Try reflashing TRWP newest version. I had the same issue too and this fixed it for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pesty_Pupil View Post
I have the weirdest issue, I searched around and have found no topics on so here it goes. Every time I try to install Viper 1.5 on the Verizon m8, Everything tells me it worked, then as I'm setting up the phone I don't have any Carrier calling/data. After setup is complete I still don't have any Carrier calling/data. Occasionally a message box appears saying sim is prepared and then I click on my carrier (Verizon) and the screen goes blank and repeats. Everything else on the rom works great! But I can't get my carrier data/calls! I've redownloaded, wiped, and re installed over and over! Hope I can get some help!

Thanks for the hard work and support!
The Following User Says Thank You to jayle007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TNS201
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayle007 View Post
Try reflashing TRWP newest version. I had the same issue too and this fixed it for me.
yea sounds like OP is using one of the older initial releases

OP see here for TWRP from the actual team and not a port

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2717928
The Following User Says Thank You to TNS201 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Pesty_Pupil
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Yep, I fixed it, thanks guys. I was mistakenly using the wrong twrp version and it was flashing the viper gsm version of the rom!