Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,791 Members 51,956 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Does anyone know of a way for your texts to send over wifi on a m8 ?

Tip us?

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by redpoint73 View Post
I stated that I was not implying "cheap" or low quality. Seriously, you simply don't get what I am saying at all.

The fact the carrier (no matter if its prepaid or whatever) has no reception at your home is in fact the root cause. My main point was, is there another carrier in you area that has better reception? Which you subsequently answered "no".

Seriously, it seems like you are the kind of guy that likes to get into pissing contests. So I'm done here. Any further discussion will probably just get shut down by the mods at this point.
I just have a problem with people that think they know it all and post things that they have no clue about. You were just aching to put your 2 cents in blaming it on prepaid. That is the whole thing, you posted a comment that you had no business posting because it was not true and had no bearing on what the posting was about. You posted my being prepaid " is the root cause of your issue " when you have no clue and you assumed that. You know what you do when you assUme this was your commenting things that are untrue and you have no evidence to back up.

Your just saying its a pissing contest because you refuse to admit you were wong and keep denying that you said my being prepaid was
' is the root cause of your issue " So your the one making it a pissing contest because you wont admit your wrong... And you keep denying you said that when its right in your post staring in your face...

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford View Post
I just have a problem with people that think they know it all and post things that they have no clue about. You were just aching to put your 2 cents in blaming it on prepaid. That is the whole thing, you posted a comment that you had no business posting because it was not true and had no bearing on what the posting was about. You posted my being prepaid " is the root cause of your issue " when you have no clue and you assumed that. You know what you do when you assUme this was your commenting things that are untrue and you have no evidence to back up.

Your just saying its a pissing contest because you refuse to admit you were wong and keep denying that you said my being prepaid was
' is the root cause of your issue " So your the one making it a pissing contest because you wont admit your wrong... And you keep denying you said that when its right in your post staring in your face...

Roefastford
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roefastford View Post

Please have a little respect that this is my posting and please move on.