FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Srsroot????

66 posts
Thanks Meter: 11
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
They posted on twitter that the Verizon s5 is now supported.. anybody try this yet?

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
 
 
23rd April 2014, 01:55 AM |#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Its a scam

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to csimms For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd May 2014, 02:56 PM |#3  
riahc3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csimms

Its a scam

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app

Why? I understand that they stole work but AFAIK their application is free (donations accepted) so does it work or not?
3rd May 2014, 08:13 PM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Nope doesnt work

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Free mobile app
4th May 2014, 01:10 AM |#5  
ks3rv3rg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 590
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

Why? I understand that they stole work but AFAIK their application is free (donations accepted) so does it work or not?

It's a scam because it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
4th May 2014, 02:40 AM |#6  
riahc3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by csimms

Its a scam

Sent from my SM-G900V using xda app-developers app

Quote:
Originally Posted by ks3rv3rg

It's a scam because it doesn't work.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Thank you for sort of clearning that up.

Is there current a root app for no brand/Chinese brand Android devices?
8th May 2014, 05:04 AM |#7  
elliwigy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Phoenix
Thanks Meter: 2,885
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riahc3

Thank you for sort of clearning that up.

Is there current a root app for no brand/Chinese brand Android devices?

im sure it depends on the device.. search for it here on xda n find out for n e particular device

Sent from my SM-G900V using XDA Premium HD app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes