Thread Closed

and remove advertising mania apk applications

OP AJ_7

7th May 2014, 04:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8

102 posts
Hi all, anyone know how to edit or remove advertising that they now have games that open apkmania such as x goes the Spiderman 2 1 poster to give to be 1 Pin and commands us to give the page apkmania ?

which file should be removed to not leave this picture and do not send the page apkmania, that under any version of this game has.

Forum Rule 6. Do not post warez.

If a piece of software requires you to pay to use it, then pay for it. We do not accept warez and nor do we permit any member to request, promote or describe ways in which warez, cracks, serial codes or other means of avoiding payment, can be obtained. This is a site of developers, i.e. the sort of people who create such software. When you cheat a software developer, you cheat us as a community.

Last edited by vanessaem; 8th May 2014 at 06:23 AM.
7th May 2014, 09:26 AM   |  #2  
Flag Iligan City
Thanks Meter: 155

310 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ_7

Hi all, anyone know how to edit or remove advertising that they now have games that open apkmania such as x goes the Spiderman 2 1 poster to give to be 1 Pin and commands us to give the page apkmania ?

which file should be removed to not leave this picture and do not send the page apkmania, that under any version of this game has.

try to avoid apps downloaded from apkmania
8th May 2014, 06:24 AM   |  #3  
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 9,965

11,328 posts
Donate to Me
More
Thread closed

Please pay for apps via the Play Store that way you no longer have to worry about seeing ads.
Last edited by vanessaem; 8th May 2014 at 06:29 AM.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread