Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,643 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Not Registered on Network Problem after manually upgrading to KiKat 4.4.2

Tip us?

Shahid Kalim
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Post [Q] Not Registered on Network Problem after manually upgrading to KiKat 4.4.2

I upgraded my Note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2 (Official French Rom downloaded from sammobile) yesterday and facing Not Registered on Network Error when I try to make call. My phone is already modified before I buy. This originally came from UAE and modified in Pakistan. I faced same problem when I upgrade to 4.3 which I could not resolve myself after trying so hard. I got it fixed by moving back to 4.1.2 with help of a technician (spent money).

Now again, I tried this latest firmware out of my curiosity. But same problem again? Please help me what to do?

ratifero666
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thumbs up Solution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Kalim View Post
I upgraded my Note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2 (Official French Rom downloaded from sammobile) yesterday and facing Not Registered on Network Error when I try to make call. My phone is already modified before I buy. This originally came from UAE and modified in Pakistan. I faced same problem when I upgrade to 4.3 which I could not resolve myself after trying so hard. I got it fixed by moving back to 4.1.2 with help of a technician (spent money).

Now again, I tried this latest firmware out of my curiosity. But same problem again? Please help me what to do?
You have a modem problem. Flash the modem that I uploaded. This is the solution.

MrFadi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratifero666 View Post
You have a modem problem. Flash the modem that I uploaded. This is the solution.
where is the link

katalony
Old
Thanks Meter 5
try to flash this MJ5 bootloader via odin
MJ5 bootloader

hope it will solve your problem

Arafeh94
Old
Thanks Meter 13
any fix i see there is lots of people having this problem and im one of them

neelbin