FORUMS

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Not Registered on Network Problem after manually upgrading to KiKat 4.4.2

2nd May 2014, 12:20 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I upgraded my Note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2 (Official French Rom downloaded from sammobile) yesterday and facing Not Registered on Network Error when I try to make call. My phone is already modified before I buy. This originally came from UAE and modified in Pakistan. I faced same problem when I upgrade to 4.3 which I could not resolve myself after trying so hard. I got it fixed by moving back to 4.1.2 with help of a technician (spent money).

Now again, I tried this latest firmware out of my curiosity. But same problem again? Please help me what to do?

2nd May 2014, 08:21 PM |#2  

More
Thumbs up Solution
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shahid Kalim

I upgraded my Note 2 from 4.1.2 to 4.4.2 (Official French Rom downloaded from sammobile) yesterday and facing Not Registered on Network Error when I try to make call. My phone is already modified before I buy. This originally came from UAE and modified in Pakistan. I faced same problem when I upgrade to 4.3 which I could not resolve myself after trying so hard. I got it fixed by moving back to 4.1.2 with help of a technician (spent money).

Now again, I tried this latest firmware out of my curiosity. But same problem again? Please help me what to do?

You have a modem problem. Flash the modem that I uploaded. This is the solution.
3rd May 2014, 01:52 PM |#3  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratifero666

You have a modem problem. Flash the modem that I uploaded. This is the solution.

where is the link
4th May 2014, 01:26 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
try to flash this MJ5 bootloader via odin
MJ5 bootloader

hope it will solve your problem
4th May 2014, 10:27 PM |#5  
Flag Tripoli
Thanks Meter: 14

More
any fix i see there is lots of people having this problem and im one of them