Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,114 Members 38,123 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[WIP] Rooting new update 14.3.2.1_user_321093620.

Tip us?

heres2ferrari
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default well that doent make sense

[QUOTE=rootcid;51767437]Hate to dound pessimistic but this device looks like a dead end in terms of development, even though its crying out. There just havent been enough sales I guess.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't you think if it was due to lack of sales they wouldn't lock it down so hard in order have android store etc? This in turn would have many people buy it that didn't because they want all android features

plasticarmyman
Old
Thanks Meter 80
Please just trust me on this...

put it in airplane mode and wait...

i don't know when the next update is coming, but i know that we shouldn't let our devices update when it does come out...

rootcid
Old
Thanks Meter 17
[QUOTE=heres2ferrari;52482457]
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootcid View Post
Hate to dound pessimistic but this device looks like a dead end in terms of development, even though its crying out. There just havent been enough sales I guess.

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

Don't you think if it was due to lack of sales they wouldn't lock it down so hard in order have android store etc? This in turn would have many people buy it that didn't because they want all android features
it is rather strange when you consider how simple it is to sideload ebooks and content to the device... but i guess experince tells them that people wont be bothered and just buy everything, or that it would make sharing *their* non drm content easier

sorry for the off topic, just checking in