Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,732,619 Members 51,613 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] installed weak sauce, firewater soff, and hroot and stuck

Tip us?

habatchaNow
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Custom Recovery Version

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem View Post
habatchaNow, what version of PhilZ are you running? There was a bug that misdetecting CM, but that's been fixed, and I don't think this rom ever had the false positive, because root actually wasn't configured properly at the time.
Let me see, it looks like my custom recovery is PhilZ 6.40.4 Cyogen Mod V6.0.4.8. I think the problem started when I installed and ran super su. I side loaded it( that's moving it onto my device via explorer right?) Do you guys recommend another ROM for my phone? I like the NuSence it just seems like a minor upgrade to the stock ROM. I don't know if this matters but when I open my files on the phone the "root" folder and "sbin" folder are both empty.

One of my challenges is that I don't even know what I don't know so, I really appreciate the help. If you ever need help or advice with health/life/investments I'm your guy.

PonsAsinorem
Old
Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 2028

DONATE TO ME
If you like that ROM, then stick with it. I try not to steer people away from any ROM. To fix your su problem, try flashing this from recovery.

http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu

"Defending a position by citing free speech is sort of the ultimate concession;
you're saying that the most compelling thing you can say for your position is
that it's not literally illegal to express.
" ~The InterWebz