XDA Xposed Tuesday: Modify the Look of Your Volume Control – XDA TV

How many screenshots have you seen with a volume status bar in the … more

Prepare Your Nokia X2 for Battle with Nokia X2 Tools

Unveiled in June this year, the Nokia X2 is the Finnish companys second crack at an … more

Increase the Speaker Volume of Your Samsung Gear 2 with Tool and Tutorial

I think its pretty safe to say that any sound coming out of a … more

Unlock Hidden Camera Settings on Your Moto G

At one point in time or another, weve all gotten very fiddly with the camera settings on our … more

[Q] installed weak sauce, firewater soff, and hroot and stuck

8th May 2014, 02:02 AM   |  #11  
OP Junior Member
Flag Austin
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
More
Custom Recovery Version
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonsAsinorem

habatchaNow, what version of PhilZ are you running? There was a bug that misdetecting CM, but that's been fixed, and I don't think this rom ever had the false positive, because root actually wasn't configured properly at the time.

Let me see, it looks like my custom recovery is PhilZ 6.40.4 Cyogen Mod V6.0.4.8. I think the problem started when I installed and ran super su. I side loaded it( that's moving it onto my device via explorer right?) Do you guys recommend another ROM for my phone? I like the NuSence it just seems like a minor upgrade to the stock ROM. I don't know if this matters but when I open my files on the phone the "root" folder and "sbin" folder are both empty.

One of my challenges is that I don't even know what I don't know so, I really appreciate the help. If you ever need help or advice with health/life/investments I'm your guy.
8th May 2014, 11:05 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 2,070

3,974 posts
Donate to Me
More
If you like that ROM, then stick with it. I try not to steer people away from any ROM. To fix your su problem, try flashing this from recovery.

http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread