FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[Q] Zoope Themer Widget - Current Playlist

5,029 posts
Thanks Meter: 4,852
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Is there a way I can create a zw themer widget that will show my current playlist?

I just finished making a player and I'd like to show the current playlist under it...


Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
 
 
3rd May 2014, 09:45 PM |#2  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

Is there a way I can create a zw themer widget that will show my current playlist?

I just finished making a player and I'd like to show the current playlist under it...


Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

Hi,

This is a good idea but it may only be added in the future
The Following User Says Thank You to ThemerSupport For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 02:02 AM |#3  
kevp75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 4,852
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

Hi,

This is a good idea but it may only be added in the future

hope so... or maybe a way for us to create our own variables

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
4th May 2014, 09:55 AM |#4  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

hope so... or maybe a way for us to create our own variables

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

I see you have many Zooper-related questions, where we have a whole thread built just for that purpose. I'd rather say asking here instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/themer/zooper
5th May 2014, 05:32 PM |#5  
kevp75's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag MA
Thanks Meter: 4,852
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThemerSupport

I see you have many Zooper-related questions, where we have a whole thread built just for that purpose. I'd rather say asking here instead: http://forum.xda-developers.com/themer/zooper

think this is in the right place tho.. due to Themer Zooper Widget...

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF
6th May 2014, 09:10 AM |#6  
ThemerSupport's Avatar
Official Themer Rep
Thanks Meter: 457
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevp75

think this is in the right place tho.. due to Themer Zooper Widget...

Sent from my Stock Rooted NC1 S4 (team: @Muniz_r @Venom0642 @ted77usa @rebel1699) ~ 20GB free cloud https://copy.com?r=vtiraF

To a degree. See Zooper Widget and Themer Zooper Widget are essentially the same app, and that section has experts in the field. I could help you, but you would receive much better answers from them as well as other members who frequent that section
8th May 2014, 11:34 AM |#7  
Member
Flag Dusseldorf
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
really nice theme!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes