Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,414 Members 50,181 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

OMX CORE Build 5.0

Tip us?

kartik verma
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=52392578

OMX 5.0 Thread Here

mr.India
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kartik verma View Post
actually the description is old i found some files which contains some codes to make a zram module and bla bla bla but somewhere i read it only done with kernel in menu confi. so i post my question on xda and some1 clear my dobut. All description rewrite again (for omx 5) .

and the kernel u made for galaxy y duos or for another device or can we add this feature in working kernel.
You can add that to working kernel too - you need to build zRam module and xvm_bla_bla module... or you can use Zombie Kernel Lite for Duos which is in early beta stage.....
Don't forget to press if I helped you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr.India For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kartik verma
Old
(Last edited by kartik verma; 4th May 2014 at 11:59 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.India View Post
You can add that to working kernel too - you need to build zRam module and xvm_bla_bla module... or you can use Zombie Kernel Lite for Duos which is in early beta stage.....
plss give link of ur kernel. i want to use it in my Duos.

and plss fix ur kernel link i fount it in ur blog (zeon zolt) link not working
The Following User Says Thank You to kartik verma For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mr.India
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
plss give link of ur kernel. i want to use it in my Duos.

and plss fix ur kernel link i fount it in ur blog (zeon zolt) link not working
Kernel on blog, links fixed... download lite version - pro is for ext4 formatted system...

kartik verma
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
Kernel on blog, links fixed... download lite version - pro is for ext4 formatted system...
if u dont mind i dont like kernel logo. m not saying its not gud it good but only features matter.

and i flash ur kernel. how i know zram is activated theirs no zram.ko module . did u use manoranjan kernel init.rc becoz i m just checking kernel replaced or not so i open the init.rc file.

And plsss Give proper description of ur features.

like manoranjan kernel features. i m just reading the whole feature what it support and my mind never says to change the kernel. now m on iduos1.3.1 kernel shifted from zombies.

mr.India
Old
Thanks Meter 334

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
if u dont mind i dont like kernel logo. m not saying its not gud it good but only features matter.

and i flash ur kernel. how i know zram is activated theirs no zram.ko module . did u use manoranjan kernel init.rc becoz i m just checking kernel replaced or not so i open the init.rc file.

And plsss Give proper description of ur features.

like manoranjan kernel features. i m just reading the whole feature what it support and my mind never says to change the kernel. now m on iduos1.3.1 kernel shifted from zombies.
zram.ko modules is not needed, just search for init.d script which starts zRam.... and this is off-topic.... bye...

kartik verma
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 53
Quote:
zram.ko modules is not needed, just search for init.d script which starts zRam.... and this is off-topic.... bye...

uaing iduos1.3.1 kernel.

Best kernel ever with all usefull features