Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Q] galaxy ace intial boot problem not bootloop

OP arshad522

2nd May 2014, 05:05 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Hello every one my Galaxy ace is running fine

But when i reboot or power on my phone samsung.com screen comes after this galaxy ace gts5830 screen come then phone restart itself

In 2 or 3 attempts phone could start normaly

This happens some time not in every boot

This is not bootloop and my phone is working gud with cm7

It seems my motherboard or bootloader is going to dead in some days


What would be the cause of this issue
Any suggesion to fix it ?
2nd May 2014, 08:34 AM   |  #2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522

Hello every one my Galaxy ace is running fine

But when i reboot or power on my phone samsung.com screen comes after this galaxy ace gts5830 screen come then phone restart itself

In 2 or 3 attempts phone could start normaly

This happens some time not in every boot

This is not bootloop and my phone is working gud with cm7

It seems my motherboard or bootloader is going to dead in some days


What would be the cause of this issue
Any suggesion to fix it ?

What rom are you using now? Have you installed any scripts?
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd May 2014, 11:22 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

What rom are you using now? Have you installed any scripts?



tried some cm7 based rom and did not install any script

i think this is not rom problem
2nd May 2014, 01:50 PM   |  #4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 363
 
956 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522

tried some cm7 based rom and did not install any script

i think this is not rom problem

If you are sure that it is not rom related, then must be some hardware related problem
The Following User Says Thank You to mahithm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahithm

If you are sure that it is not rom related, then must be some hardware related problem


i also think so beacause its 2.5 years old phone
5th May 2014, 11:25 PM   |  #6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
My old 5830 has started locking up and acting wierd too. It was fine on a stock kernel so I think its software related.

Start over from scratch if it bothers you that much. Flash a stock rom and then remod it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to shivadow For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 01:17 AM   |  #7  
Viper The Ripper's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 904
 
1,949 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by arshad522

Hello every one my Galaxy ace is running fine

But when i reboot or power on my phone samsung.com screen comes after this galaxy ace gts5830 screen come then phone restart itself

In 2 or 3 attempts phone could start normaly

This happens some time not in every boot

This is not bootloop and my phone is working gud with cm7

It seems my motherboard or bootloader is going to dead in some days


What would be the cause of this issue
Any suggesion to fix it ?

DE-bloat your rom or flash a custom STOCK rom if you want to keep in stock and forget samy's stupid issues
The Following User Says Thank You to Viper The Ripper For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 01:14 PM   |  #8  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
134 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by shivadow

My old 5830 has started locking up and acting wierd too. It was fine on a stock kernel so I think its software related.

Start over from scratch if it bothers you that much. Flash a stock rom and then remod it.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk



it happens only some time if problem continues i will do this as u said
thnks

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes