Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,698 Members 49,313 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Doesn't able to get into recovery

Tip us?

fedget
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] Doesn't able to get into recovery

Hello everybody,
I'm newbie around here. I like solving my problems but this time I couldn't find any proper information.

History: My phone stopped to save photo after taking. It occurred several times. I was using android revolution hd 6 at this time. Then I've tried to change my rom to 4.2.2. I've got into the recovery and superwiped all the data. Then I've tried to choose 4.2.2 zip file but "back menu button disabled" I've tried several combinations to change it. But it didn't work. Then I thought that if I reboot it, it can be okay. I turned off my phone by removing battery. Then I've waited a little and pressed on power button to use last power inside phone. After all the things, I tried to get into boot menu but power + volume up or power + volume down didnt work. So I'm not able to install new rom.

I've attached some log files for superwipe and recovery. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. I hope we'll solve this problem.
Attached Files
File Type: txt superwipe.txt - [Click for QR Code] (6.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: txt recovery.txt - [Click for QR Code] (5.7 KB, 1 views)

fedget
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
I was trying different combinations to get into recovery. I didn't understand exactly which combination but now I'm in recovery. Sorry for taking your time.

RmatriX1218
Old
Thanks Meter 96
Since you are rooted, you should have option for soft reboot under settings or developer option.

If you can't find, install app
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ions.quickboot
this will allow to reboot directly to recovery from phone

If adb enabled....i think you can connect to pc and give command to reboot to recovery...
if I remember correctly....
adb reboot recovery (but google it before trying)
The Following User Says Thank You to RmatriX1218 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]