Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,222 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[APP] 9 Cards Home Launcher v1.1.6

Tip us?

nolageek
Old
Thanks Meter 56
I like it except I can't deal with this new trend of launchers adding "recommendations" all over the place, basically trying to trick me into clicking them. That's called spam and I'm not having it on my launcher. Plus, i can't have a dating app sitting in my app tray, pretending its installed and waiting to be seen by my bf. Love the launcher, but uninstalled.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
HTC Jewel (EVO 4G LTE) | Currently running some ICS beta | G1 Wallpaper Template | Managed & Cloud Hosting by WebNet Hosting
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nolageek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

undefinedsahil
Old
Thanks Meter 1
looks good, will try soon
The Following User Says Thank You to undefinedsahil For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolageek View Post
I like it except I can't deal with this new trend of launchers adding "recommendations" all over the place, basically trying to trick me into clicking them. That's called spam and I'm not having it on my launcher. Plus, i can't have a dating app sitting in my app tray, pretending its installed and waiting to be seen by my bf. Love the launcher, but uninstalled.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I am sorry that you dont like this specific launcher I will mod it and remove the ads & unescasary files see you guys soon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to madportugal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

nolageek
Old
Thanks Meter 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by madportugal View Post
I am sorry that you dont like this specific launcher I will mod it and remove the ads & unescasary files see you guys soon
I would like that - or make the 'recommendations' optional. This is the third launcher I've seen lately that have had these random apps show up in in places and it just strikes me as spammy and almost deceiving. I don't mind paying a buck or two to have them removed either, especially when the launcher is a cool as this one.
HTC Jewel (EVO 4G LTE) | Currently running some ICS beta | G1 Wallpaper Template | Managed & Cloud Hosting by WebNet Hosting
The Following User Says Thank You to nolageek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Dont worry I shall do it for free I wont be charging, especially because this launcher is not mine too but also because xda is a forum for developers and testers not for selling purposes so dont worry you shall get it for free I will work on it tomorrow and I will quote you the link

The Following User Says Thank You to madportugal For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

HipCat
Old
(Last edited by HipCat; 8th May 2014 at 03:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 8
Quote:

That's against this forum's rules. I'd advise against that.
The Following User Says Thank You to HipCat For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Oohhlala
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Dont worry I shall do it for free I wont be charging, especially because this launcher is not mine too but also because xda is a forum for developers and testers not for selling purposes so dont worry you shall get it for free I will work on it tomorrow and I will quote you the link

When i used an image to set as wallpaper of 9 card launcher, the wallpaper wasnt fit to launcher screen. Tell me why plz

madportugal
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oohhlala View Post
When i used an image to set as wallpaper of 9 card launcher, the wallpaper wasnt fit to launcher screen. Tell me why plz
Its most probably the wallpaper you used, in order to fit it has to be the same dimensions as your phone screen

Oohhlala
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Its most probably the wallpaper you used, in order to fit it has to be the same dimensions as your phone screen

i tried an image which has same dimension with phone screen, but still didnt fit