Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,547 Members 45,515 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Installed Open Euro d80220D on AT&T D800

Tip us?

daraj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Default Installed Open Euro d80220D on AT&T D800

I extracted and cooked the original rom stock rom (kdz) in the dsixda kitchen and was able to install it on my D800 with no issues at all, except WiFi doesn't work. everything else works. I tried replacing files from modules/libs folder of a working ROM but wifi still doesnt work. I have D800 kernel installed and also tried different non stock kernels still no dice.

Any help is appreciated.

Swetnes
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by daraj View Post
I extracted and cooked the original rom stock rom (kdz) in the dsixda kitchen and was able to install it on my D800 with no issues at all, except WiFi doesn't work. everything else works. I tried replacing files from modules/libs folder of a working ROM but wifi still doesnt work. I have D800 kernel installed and also tried different non stock kernels still no dice.

Any help is appreciated.
How about the D800 baseband?

Sent from my LG-D800 using XDA Free mobile app

daraj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swetnes View Post
How about the D800 baseband?

I fixed the problem as stated here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=112
The Following User Says Thank You to daraj For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Swetnes
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Nice!

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 348
just bought g2 like right now, coming from optimus g to optimus g pro.
both of those can be flashed with open Europe Roms with or without modems, rest would work as is.
my last device g pro E980, i jjust flashed the kdz for e980h to get open ROM without any other thing.

my question, can i do same with ATT g2, that is flash tot and modem if required ?

daraj
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 155

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by atifsh View Post
just bought g2 like right now, coming from optimus g to optimus g pro.
both of those can be flashed with open Europe Roms with or without modems, rest would work as is.
my last device g pro E980, i jjust flashed the kdz for e980h to get open ROM without any other thing.

my question, can i do same with ATT g2, that is flash tot and modem if required ?
If you are talking about flashing stock rom on the AT&T LG using LG flash tool than I dont think you can flash any other rom besides the D800 or else you will brick it. Now if you mean flashing in a rom in custom recovery then yes its possible to flash euro roms (obviously)

Some one correct me If im wrong.

atifsh
Old
Thanks Meter 348
Quote:
Originally Posted by daraj View Post
If you are talking about flashing stock rom on the AT&T LG using LG flash tool than I dont think you can flash any other rom besides the D800 or else you will brick it. Now if you mean flashing in a rom in custom recovery then yes its possible to flash euro roms (obviously)

Some one correct me If im wrong.
yes im talking about kdz / tot, and not custom roms.
still waiting for definite answer i know it can be done if i go with my previous experiences of 2 phones, but i will not go ahead unless i get either one of these answers by first hand experience.

1: can i flash 802 kdz/tot on d800?
2: if i fail at 1 can i go back and flash 800 tot, will everything be normal after?

Sj12345
Old
Thanks Meter 4
can you upload that rom?