Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,680 Members 46,107 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

App that pushes NHL score to watch

Tip us?

polish_pat
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 346

DONATE TO ME
Default App that pushes NHL score to watch

I saw on the Rogers facebook account that there is an app that allows to have the score of any NHL game to be pushed to the watch in real time. Anybody know what that is? I did check in Samsung Apps anddid not find anything that matches those functions.

big samm
Old
Thanks Meter 34
I really don't know but i would like to use that app... Im also on Rogers and a habs fan...

Sent from my iPad rMini

dominoid
Old
Thanks Meter 3
The BBC sports app has an alerts function for football. It's not a gear app but if I turn notifications on then it updates me every time my team kicks off, scores and reaches half/full time and these show up just fine on the watch. Really handy if we are playing on a Tuesday night when I'm at a pub quiz and can't get my phone out of my pocket! I presume there's similar apps for NHL and you could do the same with them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using XDA Free mobile app

Kenundrum
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Google now? I have set google now notifications to get sent to my watch and I get the traffic alerts and sports scores. In the gear manager turn on notifications for google search and that will do it. You have to make sure to enable google now alerting about which teams you are interested in, etc. I find that sometimes it goes a little weird by sending more than one notification to the watch but overall it's pretty good.