[Q] Different hardware revisions?

OP bigblueshock

6th May 2014, 11:45 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 41

192 posts
More
Hey guys,

I've seen some chatter regarding different hardware revisions while researching s-off firewater. Does anyone know what the different hardware revisions are, and what changes were possibly made to the hardware? Not referring to the H/K edition... unless that's what is meant by different HW revision.

I'm expecting my Sprint M8 in the mail tomorrow. Not sure if I should hope to get old or new hardware, being able to S-off vs. not being able to s-off.
8th May 2014, 02:38 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 47

201 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigblueshock

Hey guys,

I've seen some chatter regarding different hardware revisions while researching s-off firewater. Does anyone know what the different hardware revisions are, and what changes were possibly made to the hardware? Not referring to the H/K edition... unless that's what is meant by different HW revision.

I'm expecting my Sprint M8 in the mail tomorrow. Not sure if I should hope to get old or new hardware, being able to S-off vs. not being able to s-off.

Im one of the unlucky Sprint HTC ONE m8 owners, and from what i have red on the forums there isnt any identifier on the hardware that you can "blame" for the S-OFF. The only way is to try it.

Good luck!
The Following User Says Thank You to blackice666 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread