Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,757 Members 47,713 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Play 1080p Videos!!

Tip us?
 
trd3v3lop
Old
#1  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 65
Join Date: Nov 2013
Question [Q] Play 1080p Videos!!

i downloaded a video 1080p but i can't play it smoothly on my phone.. i tried mx player, bs player none of them have worked.. so guys do you have any opinion ?
 
GXGOW
Old
#2  
GXGOW's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 140
Posts: 527
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: /storage/sdcard1/Europe/Belgium/East-Flanders/Hamme
Why would you play a 1080p video on this phone? Its resolution isn't even big enough to notice the difference between 720p and 1080p.
Anyway, I don't think the CPU isn't powerful enough either to play it.

Sent from Tapatalk on my GT-I8190 running Novafusion's Carbon 4.4.2
 
eswarvf
Old
#3  
eswarvf's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 129
Posts: 504
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: hyderabad
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd3v3lop View Post
i downloaded a video 1080p but i can't play it smoothly on my phone.. i tried mx player, bs player none of them have worked.. so guys do you have any opinion ?
best option is to download 720p of that video its impossible and maclaw tried to solve this once but it didnt work
Need some apps from other devices please view this guy's thread
Read This FAQ Before Asking anyone [newbies][only sIII mini]
Devices
 
SIII Mini - Carbon Rom Novafusion
Nokia X - Lewa OS
Htc one S - Old Stock [Waiting for windows 7]
Moto E - Stock
 
trd3v3lop
Old
#4  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 65
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by eswarvf View Post
best option is to download 720p of that video its impossible and maclaw tried to solve this once but it didnt work
hmm ok thanks
 
mauam
Old
#5  
mauam's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 6539
Posts: 3,990
Join Date: Jan 2011
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by trd3v3lop View Post
hmm ok thanks


I'm not sure, but I think I heard some user saying that you can change the dpi or screen dpi of youtube with this xposed module. Have fun.
The Following User Says Thank You to mauam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
trd3v3lop
Old
#6  
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 65
Join Date: Nov 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauam View Post

I'm not sure, but I think I heard some user saying that you can change the dpi or screen dpi of youtube with this xposed module. Have fun.
thanks for advice. but i am already using in 190 but no solution video starts with mx player stil it is very slow i mean kinda laggy and also after a few seconds screen goes black, just plays sound.
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...