Has anyone tried out Native Ads yet ?

7th May 2014, 08:16 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
Native Ads seem to be the next best-thing in mobile advertising!

InMobi recently launched their Native Advertising Platform for self-serve. MoPub also has launched a similar platform. You also had Facebook joining the Native bandwagon with their F8 announcements.

So I wanted to know if any of you'll have tried out Native Ads in your app? Your thoughts?
8th May 2014, 02:29 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

11 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogan08

Native Ads seem to be the next best-thing in mobile advertising!

InMobi recently launched their Native Advertising Platform for self-serve. MoPub also has launched a similar platform. You also had Facebook joining the Native bandwagon with their F8 announcements.

So I wanted to know if any of you'll have tried out Native Ads in your app? Your thoughts?

Hi Sogan08,

native ads have demonstrated superior performance so far and Facebook's native ads support which was announced at f8 is a strong validation for its future.

They can be integrated either using customizable templates to match the look and feel of the app or designing a custom XML and using a native ads API. On the one hand, customizable templates are quick to integrate and on the other custom XML are more flexible.

I'm working for Avocarrot and we currently support both integration methods for native ads, so if you have any specific questions I'm happy to answer.

Cheers,
George
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread