Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,007 Members 40,552 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

CWM v6.0.4.8 sd-ext problem

Tip us?
 
Kenny_cro
Old
(Last edited by Kenny_cro; 7th May 2014 at 01:50 PM.)
#1  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Zagreb
Default CWM v6.0.4.8 sd-ext problem

Hi,
I have problem with sd-ext partition using CWM v6.0.4.8 recovery.
In previous version it all worked gread but now I can't format sd-ext,it gives error...I tried repartiotion of my sd card,tried changing from ext4 to ext3 and ext2 but the problem is still there.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

EDIT:
I switched to TWRP 2.7.0.0 and found that it recognizes and wipes sd-ext,so it's the problem with CWM not sd-card
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#2  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 280
Posts: 505
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro View Post
Hi,
I have problem with sd-ext partition using CWM v6.0.4.8 recovery.
In previous version it all worked gread but now I can't format sd-ext,it gives error...I tried repartiotion of my sd card,tried changing from ext4 to ext3 and ext2 but the problem is still there.

Does anyone know how to resolve this problem?

EDIT:
I switched to TWRP 2.7.0.0 and found that it recognizes and wipes sd-ext,so it's the problem with CWM not sd-card
Install CWM v6.0.4.8 with swipe features,/sd-ext works there
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:
ROM:TouchWiz Revolutionized
Recovery: ClockWorkMod 6.0.5.0
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Next Device:Nexus 7 2013
 
Kenny_cro
Old
#3  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Zagreb
I tried with and without swipe and it didn't work
 
AmirNajjar
Old
#4  
AmirNajjar's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 280
Posts: 505
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Damascus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny_cro View Post
I tried with and without swipe and it didn't work
Yeah I notice that ,go to TWRP v2.7.0.0 and install INT2EXT the manual way
Devices:
===========
HTC Wildfire S:
ROM:TouchWiz Revolutionized
Recovery: ClockWorkMod 6.0.5.0
[WFS-2012 Device]
===========
Next Device:Nexus 7 2013
 
Kenny_cro
Old
#5  
Kenny_cro's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Posts: 16
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Zagreb
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmirNajjar View Post
Yeah I notice that ,go to TWRP v2.7.0.0 and install INT2EXT the manual way
yeah I did switced to TWRP but there was problem with int2ext so i switched to CWM 5.0.2.8(I think that's the version,I'm still sleepy from waking up xD ),and finally got my CM11 working
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes