Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,971 Members 44,694 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] com.android.calendar

Tip us?
 
AvengerXDA
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Cloud Search [Q] com.android.calendar

Hi can someone please upload the file com.android.calendar (Android v2.3.5) for me somewhere. I accidentally deleted it when I got my HTC Desire S. Thanks so much!!!
 
ShapesBlue
Old
#2  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 553
Posts: 2,478
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerXDA View Post
Hi can someone please upload the file com.android.calendar (Android v2.3.5) for me somewhere. I accidentally deleted it when I got my HTC Desire S. Thanks so much!!!
What version of Android is your desire? I'm running version 4 on kk but I have an older HTC that's in ICS that may have it. Let me know

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP
 
AvengerXDA
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShapesBlue View Post
What version of Android is your desire? I'm running version 4 on kk but I have an older HTC that's in ICS that may have it. Let me know

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
Hi I'm running Android v2.3.5 Gingerbread on my phone.

ICS equals to v4.0 and upwards. I dunno if this file would be fully compatible with v2.3.5, probably it is not...
Someone else who can upload the appropriate com.android.calendar for me??

Anyway, thanks so far dude!
 
ShapesBlue
Old
#4  
ShapesBlue's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 553
Posts: 2,478
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Upstate NY
Quote:
Originally Posted by AvengerXDA View Post
Hi I'm running Android v2.3.5 Gingerbread on my phone.

ICS equals to v4.0 and upwards. I dunno if this file would be fully compatible with v2.3.5, probably it is not...
Someone else who can upload the appropriate com.android.calendar for me??

Anyway, thanks so far dude!
No problem. Sorry I don't have anything lower than ICS. Thanks for the reply though!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2
VZW S3 - SOKP/MOAR
SGT2 7.0 - Mokee OS 4.4.2/SOKP
The Following User Says Thank You to ShapesBlue For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes