Velocity is Like OpenTable on Steroids

We all enjoy a night out with friends or our significant other from time to time. However, there is … more

Android Lollipop Lands for the Sony Xperia Z Ultra

The undisputed king of the beasts–at least in Sony’s current stable,is the … more

Android 5.0 Lollipop in 3D–EVO 3D, That Is!

It is that time of the year once again. Flowers bloom (or snow falls, depending on which … more

Gaming Console with Lollipop? Ouya Gets an Android TV Port

Android is a very flexible platform, and it can be used on a large variety of … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Galaxy S4 Black Edition Wallpapers ,Ringtones And Power On Sound

OP AL_IRAQI

4th May 2014, 08:13 AM   |  #1  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Samsun/Turkey
Thanks Meter: 3,059
 
2,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad
Last edited by AL_IRAQI; 4th May 2014 at 09:58 AM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th May 2014, 12:35 PM   |  #2  
Member
Flag Rome
Thanks Meter: 2
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad

Hi guy, good job.
I can't download the power-on ogg. How can I do that?
P.S. sorry for my english!
4th May 2014, 12:39 PM   |  #3  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Samsun/Turkey
Thanks Meter: 3,059
 
2,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by casabato

Hi guy, good job.
I can't download the power-on ogg. How can I do that?
P.S. sorry for my english!

Right Click >> Save Link As

or
Copy the link to any download manager
The Following User Says Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 04:20 AM   |  #4  
mezo91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cairo
Thanks Meter: 91
 
943 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AL_IRAQI

Hi Guys

i bought Galaxy S4 Black Edition everything the same
in the software but they added New Ringtones and Wallpapers
and they changed Power on sound

i pulled these files from KK update


Ringtones:

Black_russian.ogg
The_town_at_night.ogg
Voyage_of_the_black_whale.ogg

Download

Power On Sound:

Black_Power_on.ogg

Download


Wallpapers:


Lockscreen Default Wallpaper

Download

Default Home Wallpaper

Download


All Wallpapers in One Zip



Downlolad

can you give me link to download this KK updated black edition s4 firmware?
my device i9500 black edition but doesnt have any of these i dont know why
this is the firmware i installed, please check it out if you have some time.
i extracted the system.img only to find regular ringtoens and wallpapers from the secwallpaperchooser.apk

Model: GT-I9500
Model name: GALAXY S4
Country: India (Black Edition)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 923538
Build date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:25:51 +0000
Product Code: INS
PDA: I9500XXUFNC1
CSC: I9500YDDFNC3
MODEM: I9500DDUFNA4
8th May 2014, 03:59 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 10
 
30 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2014
thanks for sharing and saved
8th May 2014, 04:24 PM   |  #6  
AL_IRAQI's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Samsun/Turkey
Thanks Meter: 3,059
 
2,548 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mezo91

can you give me link to download this KK updated black edition s4 firmware?
my device i9500 black edition but doesnt have any of these i dont know why
this is the firmware i installed, please check it out if you have some time.
i extracted the system.img only to find regular ringtoens and wallpapers from the secwallpaperchooser.apk

Model: GT-I9500
Model name: GALAXY S4
Country: India (Black Edition)
Version: Android 4.4.2
Changelist: 923538
Build date: Wed, 05 Mar 2014 07:25:51 +0000
Product Code: INS
PDA: I9500XXUFNC1
CSC: I9500YDDFNC3
MODEM: I9500DDUFNA4

here you are

http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/3/?download=27457

you can download the wallpapers from this thread
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740604
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AL_IRAQI For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes