KDZ of Android 5.0.1 Captured for T-Mobile LG G3

T-Mobile US is yet to release the 20B Lollipop build for the LG G3. Luckily enough, you … more

Build Custom Stock Kernel with Linaro GCC 4.9.1

With this guide for Sony devices, you will learn how to build a kernel using the Linaro … more

What’s Your Biggest Reason for Not Owning an iPhone?

With XDA being a community of Android enthusiasts, it is not uncommon to see … more

“New Kernel” for OnePlus One

If you are hungry for a new kernel on your OnePlus One, XDA Senior Member jgcaap‘s … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Can someone share Invisiblek's VRUCML1 modem zip file please?

30th April 2014, 05:25 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
260 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
No matter what forum I go to on any site, everyone that refers to the VRUCML1.zip links to it from Invisiblek's site...which has been down for awhile now. I am trying to flash a TW ROM, but need this modem to do so. Can someone please share their copy of it? Thanks.
30th April 2014, 06:48 AM |#2  
mikeman45's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,184
 
1,488 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlogank

No matter what forum I go to on any site, everyone that refers to the VRUCML1.zip links to it from Invisiblek's site...which has been down for awhile now. I am trying to flash a TW ROM, but need this modem to do so. Can someone please share their copy of it? Thanks.

PM sent
The Following User Says Thank You to mikeman45 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st May 2014, 04:57 PM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
I finally bit the bullet and got a TW 4.3 ROM on my phone but I can't find a working MF1 aio package or the ML1 radio. I'd appreciate anyone's generosity in sharing them. I'm happy to share them once I have them as well. Thanks!
2nd May 2014, 01:49 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Can I get the ml1 modem as well?
2nd May 2014, 03:19 AM |#5  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
To try to get this more visible, I found a new link in this post:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1172

ML1 modem - http://goo.gl/oxhksU
2nd May 2014, 12:49 PM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
4 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
More
Can I flash the ML1 modem over MB1 firmware or does it have to be MF1?
3rd May 2014, 06:00 PM |#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by pag1107

I finally bit the bullet and got a TW 4.3 ROM on my phone but I can't find a working MF1 aio package or the ML1 radio. I'd appreciate anyone's generosity in sharing them. I'm happy to share them once I have them as well. Thanks!

I think a lot of people are looking for the MF1 aio package that INVISIBLEK provided for everyone, myself included. But since he seems to have vanished (what's that about?), it is no longer available for those who need it.

So I'm asking the same thing - will somebody please be kind enough to provide a link here? We would all be extremely appreciative.
6th May 2014, 12:30 AM |#8  
BoJatey's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Ortonville
Thanks Meter: 4
 
25 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740703

Didn't notice before I shared this that you're the same guys in the thread over there. Oh well, hope he's alright with it. Just trying to help.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Last edited by BoJatey; 6th May 2014 at 05:27 AM.
8th May 2014, 04:09 PM |#9  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 44
 
157 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJatey

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2740703

Didn't notice before I shared this that you're the same guys in the thread over there. Oh well, hope he's alright with it. Just trying to help.
Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

These files (MF1 full firmware package and ML1 modem only) are now up in a few places:

Downloads: Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/g0...1_firmware.zip, Dev Host: d2vzw_VRBMF1_firmware[1].zip - 19.61 MB
MD5 for the MF1 package: 77f2f34ee413d2d712b9b2ae283ff09b

Download ML1 modem: Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t8..._ML1_modem.zip, Dev Host: d2vzw_ML1_modem[1].zip - 19.41 MB
MD5 for the ML1 modem: 4894dabfb48e711d8c54d373c5707671

Hades16x put them up on Dropbox as well: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/lmg4gxgu6yde235/BFqc5Ix4iO

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jacquestrapp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes