FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Official kitkat xperia sp from sony

8th May 2014, 01:39 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
i've just asked sony centre indonesia about kitkat for xperia sp, and here's the screenshot

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

hope they will treat us with official kitkat !
Last edited by Bennybtc; 8th May 2014 at 01:43 PM. Reason: typo
 
 
8th May 2014, 02:07 PM |#2  
lvints's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Timon
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennybtc

i've just asked sony centre indonesia about kitkat for xperia sp, and here's the screenshot

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/1...91032777934132

hope they will treat us with official kitkat !

I can not see the photo and you should post here
8th May 2014, 02:34 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvints

I can not see the photo and you should post here

I'm newbie here sorry, can you tell me how to do that?
8th May 2014, 02:44 PM |#4  
lvints's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Timon
Thanks Meter: 135
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennybtc

I'm newbie here sorry, can you tell me how to do that?

So that the forum does not get full of threads on the same subject, it would be more interesting than you post in the correct topic, which in this case would be: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516663.

You could unlock your album? I was curious about the information you got.
8th May 2014, 02:48 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvints

So that the forum does not get full of threads on the same subject, it would be more interesting than you post in the correct topic, which in this case would be: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516663.

You could unlock your album? I was curious about the information you got.

i,ve shared to public, you may check it now https://plus.google.com/photos/11505...49648233329297
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bennybtc For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2014, 02:56 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Levered

please don't post same topic...

and post here (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2516663)

yes i'm sorry master
8th May 2014, 02:57 PM |#8  
Levered's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 1,940
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bennybtc

yes i'm sorry master

Thread will closed.

Thanks for information
8th May 2014, 05:10 PM |#9  
wedgess's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Dublin, Ireland
Thanks Meter: 13,804
 
Donate to Me
More
As mentioned please use the existing thread here, this helps keep the forums clean of multiple threads of the same topic.

Thread closed
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes