Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,276 Members 44,492 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM S Pen and Note Buddy?

Tip us?

ArobeeTV
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Default [Q] CM S Pen and Note Buddy?

I'm finally getting my Galaxy Note 8.0, should be coming tomorrow, and I had a last minute question.

I understand that installing CM 11 removes all S-pen functionality, but that you can get a good bit back with the CM S Pen Add-on app and Note Buddy app. I was wondering how the S-pen experience is with that compared to with TouchWiz? If anyone knows. It would help me decide if I'm going to flash CM 11 or CivZ on the tablet.

Thank you.

bluePoet
Old
Thanks Meter 1
I'm on the official Omni nightly and S Pen works great out of the box, so it might work on CM as well. Also read in another thread that it works on CM, there was no mention of additional apps to make it work
The Following User Says Thank You to bluePoet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ArobeeTV
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 6

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluePoet View Post
I'm on the official Omni nightly and S Pen works great out of the box, so it might work on CM as well. Also read in another thread that it works on CM, there was no mention of additional apps to make it work
Awesome, thanks for the info! I'll have to check out Omni and see what's up, and maybe I'll switch to it!

glockman4519
Old
Thanks Meter 26
GMD S pen control root in the play store works great and I also use papyrus as the note pad. I'm on beanstalk 4.4.2.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using XDA Premium HD app