OP android.zealot.fervor

2nd May 2014, 08:48 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★
Thanks Meter: 1,427

1,193 posts
More
Hi guys ,
How are you all doing ? Friends I am facing an issue. I hope you guys will assit me. Actually the problem is that I ported Galaxy s4's launcher. I solved all the issues that had been causing problem except one that is ,when I attempt to change lockscreen wallpaper from homescreen ,the launcher gives me fc. Can anyone guide me how can I remove that fc ?
I shall be highly thankful and grateful to ypu for this favor.
@CoolDevelopment my brother I know you don't work for stock roms but just asking can you help me in this case ?
Thanks Guys once again.
Last edited by android.zealot.fervor; 2nd May 2014 at 09:22 PM.
2nd May 2014, 10:45 PM   |  #2  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 1,585

907 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Hi guys ,
How are you all doing ? Friends I am facing an issue. I hope you guys will assit me. Actually the problem is that I ported Galaxy s4's launcher. I solved all the issues that had been causing problem except one that is ,when I attempt to change lockscreen wallpaper from homescreen ,the launcher gives me fc. Can anyone guide me how can I remove that fc ?
I shall be highly thankful and grateful to ypu for this favor.
@CoolDevelopment my brother I know you don't work for stock roms but just asking can you help me in this case ?
Thanks Guys once again.

Sry but i know really nothing about .smali editing

Sent from my GT-I9105P using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
2nd May 2014, 11:42 PM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★

1,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDevelopment

Its Ok brother.I know you are more experienced in AOSP stuff rather than stock. I asked like 20-40 people here on xda who even ported launchers from flagships but none of them responded me
8th May 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Flag ★◢↿MUSCAT↾◣★

1,193 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolDevelopment

Brother i'm extremely sorry I'm taking your precious time. I want to learn one thing from you. Hope you will help me.
Can you please tell me how can i take a logcat of my launcher when i attempt to change lockscreen wallpaper ?
I know how to take the logcat of the whole system device but don't know how to take logcat for a specific app.
In my launcher ,when i try to change the lockscreen wallpaper ,it gives me fc. So,i want to take the log of it. Please guide me how can i take log at that time.

Best Regards and Thanks,
SAIF
8th May 2014, 06:50 PM   |  #5  
Flag Cologne
Thanks Meter: 1,585

907 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by android.zealot.fervor

Brother i'm extremely sorry I'm taking your precious time. I want to learn one thing from you. Hope you will help me.
Can you please tell me how can i take a logcat of my launcher when i attempt to change lockscreen wallpaper ?
I know how to take the logcat of the whole system device but don't know how to take logcat for a specific app.
In my launcher ,when i try to change the lockscreen wallpaper ,it gives me fc. So,i want to take the log of it. Please guide me how can i take log at that time.

Best Regards and Thanks,
SAIF

I think you can choose an app to debug in developer settings, but I never used it.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread