Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,731,852 Members 42,529 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc one sprint downgrade

Tip us?

minion.2014
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Phone [Q] htc one sprint downgrade

how i can downgrade my htc one sprint from 4.4.2 to 4.1.2 to unlock it for gsm ??

es0tericcha0s
Old
Thanks Meter 460

DONATE TO ME
You would have to S-Off to be able to do that. Is this for the Sprint version? If so, the international unlock works well, but if you want to use it in the US, you will most likely have a lot of connection issues trying to stay connected to the towers when you move. It likes to drop off and you have to reset it a couple of times to get service back. Very frustrating. If you don't have the Sprint version, disregard.
Need some help, advice, something fixed? Hit me up on Hangouts @ es0tericcha0s and check out my site: http://mobilemojo5280.com for more info!

HTC Droid Eris / Motorola Droid / Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate / Motorola Droid X / LG G2x / HTC Evo 3D (x2) / Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Sprint S2) / HTC Amaze / Samsung Galaxy S3 (International) / Samsung Galaxy Note 2 / Nexus 4 / HTC One / Samsung Galaxy S4 / Sony Xperia ZL / Nexus 5 / ? (One+1 maybe...)

ggarrocha
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default same problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by es0tericcha0s View Post
You would have to S-Off to be able to do that. Is this for the Sprint version? If so, the international unlock works well, but if you want to use it in the US, you will most likely have a lot of connection issues trying to stay connected to the towers when you move. It likes to drop off and you have to reset it a couple of times to get service back. Very frustrating. If you don't have the Sprint version, disregard.
I dont know how to downgrade my Sprint HTC One runnin 4.4.2, I want to use it on a GSM network, I am a novice.
Please help me