router splash screen

6th May 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
trenton
Thanks Meter: 36

146 posts
More
I have an "accept" page at my gym. And, up until today, when I try to connect to the network, I would get the popup with the splash to check off. For some reason, I couldn't get it to pop up, so couldn't use the wifi.....tried deleting the network and restarting the phone, but no good..

..The people there said the router might need to be reset....Is there a way to get to the splash page with out the phone's popup browser?

I tried turning off Data and opening Dolphin, Chrome, and Opera, but they all "turn on Data to use this connection" for internet.

I also tried to manually input the IP address, no luck there either..... I thought it would be a simple fix. Is there something I am overlooking?
6th May 2014, 04:50 PM   |  #2  
Flag West Coast of California
Thanks Meter: 1,679

4,434 posts
More
Resetting a router is simply unplugging and replugging it to the power. Takes about two minutes for the router to reboot. The gym should do this every so often.

For you, you need to delete cached data for your browser(s).
8th May 2014, 07:28 PM   |  #3  
Flag lahore
Thanks Meter: 2

50 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmxinc

I have an "accept" page at my gym. And, up until today, when I try to connect to the network, I would get the popup with the splash to check off. For some reason, I couldn't get it to pop up, so couldn't use the wifi.....tried deleting the network and restarting the phone, but no good..

..The people there said the router might need to be reset....Is there a way to get to the splash page with out the phone's popup browser?

I tried turning off Data and opening Dolphin, Chrome, and Opera, but they all "turn on Data to use this connection" for internet.

I also tried to manually input the IP address, no luck there either..... I thought it would be a simple fix. Is there something I am overlooking?

You can restore your default setting it will help
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread