Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,951 Members 52,720 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[help] SystemUI Decompile Error

Tip us?
 
stalin.sk2
Old
#1  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 127
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madurai
Default [help] SystemUI Decompile Error

i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors
 
gamer649
Old
#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 320
Posts: 732
Join Date: Feb 2013

 
DONATE TO ME
I'm 99% sure you need to have the SemcGenericUpxRes.apk installed alongside the framework-res.apk.
My Devices:
My Phone: Sony Xperia Z1 Compact | ROM: Modified Stock | Base Firmware/BuildNumber: 14.4.A.0.108 | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: Stock (Unlockable Bootloader) | Network: giffgaff Stolen
My Tablet: Google Nexus 7 (2012) | ROM: CM11 | Base Firmware/Build Number: 11-20140527-NIGHTLY-grouper | Android Version: 4.4.4 | Kernel: CM11 | Network: N/A
Backup/Development Phone: Sony Xperia M C1905
The Following User Says Thank You to gamer649 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Ben Ling
Old
#3  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 6736
Posts: 3,858
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Kuala Lumpur

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2 View Post
i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors
Use APK-Multi-Tool,it's better




Like My Work ? Donate To Me So That I Can Contribute To More Devices
Always Hit Thanks If You Like My Work
The Following User Says Thank You to Ben Ling For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
ansebovi
Old
#4  
ansebovi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 790
Posts: 1,071
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Chennai
Quote:
Originally Posted by stalin.sk2 View Post
i decompiled systemui of xperia m c2004 4.2.2 using apktool gives no error decompiled successfully

but when i decompile SystemUI of xperia m c2004 4.3 using Apk tool i am getting following error (also installed 4.3 framework-res.apk).





any one help me to decompile 4.3 SystemUI without errors
use advanced apktool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639400

u must install framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk
MODEL-Xperia M Dual C2005

My second sign below
 


The Following User Says Thank You to ansebovi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
stalin.sk2
Old
(Last edited by stalin.sk2; 8th May 2014 at 08:31 PM.) Reason: success
#5  
stalin.sk2's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 45
Posts: 127
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Madurai
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer649 View Post
I'm 99% sure you need to have the SemcGenericUpxRes.apk installed alongside the framework-res.apk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ansebovi View Post
use advanced apktool
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2639400

u must install framework-res.apk and SemcGenericUxpRes.apk
thanks Guys
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes