Error when installing OTA update 4.4.2

Search This thread

adriel161

May 8, 2014
I've tried getting the OTA update and i keep getting an error. I do have root, but that shouldn't stop me from installing it right? I should just lose root once it is installed i believe. What could be the problem? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using XDA Free mobile app

myfishbear

Nov 11, 2010
Northren NJ
I've tried getting the OTA update and i keep getting an error. I do have root, but that shouldn't stop me from installing it right? I should just lose root once it is installed i believe. What could be the problem? Thanks for the help.

use the update guide (found here) and install it with ss. if not you will loose root and there is no known 4.4.2 root method for the gs4. if you dont care about root flash the mk2 odin file (found here) and take the update.

Last edited:
Reactions: Terri M

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

use the update guide (found here) and install it with ss. if not you will loose root and there is no known 4.4.2 root method for the gs4. if you dont care about root flash the mk2 odin file (found here) and take the update.