FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

Is There Any Smart Camera Application Available For My Xperia S

60 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By jamshadinho, Member on 15th April 2014, 08:54 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi I am using Sony Xperia S. I Like The Camera of It.But My Friend Have 5mp Lumia 520 it have some great features like motion shot. It shoots a series of photos in quick succession, after which you can either simply pick the best shot to keep or apply one of a number of effects to the photos.And he Took Some Awesome Photos With it.camera of lumia 520 totally out performing...Is There Anyway To get that features on my Xperia s.Or something similar to it.
 
 
16th April 2014, 04:24 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag Uong Bi
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Wink Z1 Social Camera
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshadinho

Hi I am using Sony Xperia S. I Like The Camera of It.But My Friend Have 5mp Lumia 520 it have some great features like motion shot. It shoots a series of photos in quick succession, after which you can either simply pick the best shot to keep or apply one of a number of effects to the photos.And he Took Some Awesome Photos With it.camera of lumia 520 totally out performing...Is There Anyway To get that features on my Xperia s.Or something similar to it.

The lastest (Z1 or M) Social Camera is the best suggest for you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Harry Stewart For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th April 2014, 10:20 PM |#3  
XDA_h3n's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mars
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
I'd just prefer the Xperia M camera. Unless you have kitkat, try the one below.

Try this one, Google has added some new features. Though I don't know if its compatible for the Xperia S

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Last edited by XDA_h3n; 16th April 2014 at 10:23 PM.
25th April 2014, 10:13 AM |#4  
jamshadinho's Avatar
OP Member
Flag thrissur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_h3n

I'd just prefer the Xperia M camera. Unless you have kitkat, try the one below.

Try this one, Google has added some new features. Though I don't know if its compatible for the Xperia S

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.GoogleCamera


Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

please attach camera driver of xperia m.i want a try.
25th April 2014, 06:55 PM |#5  
Ben Ling's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 8,928
 
Donate to Me
More
Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshadinho

Hi I am using Sony Xperia S. I Like The Camera of It.But My Friend Have 5mp Lumia 520 it have some great features like motion shot. It shoots a series of photos in quick succession, after which you can either simply pick the best shot to keep or apply one of a number of effects to the photos.And he Took Some Awesome Photos With it.camera of lumia 520 totally out performing...Is There Anyway To get that features on my Xperia s.Or something similar to it.

the Xperia M camera will only work if you have installed Z1 Camera Mod...

I suggest you to install the eXisten ROM for Z1 Camera & others smart social camera apps by Sony
26th April 2014, 07:11 AM |#6  
jamshadinho's Avatar
OP Member
Flag thrissur
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
can you give me the download link..please...i want to know is there any major bugs in that rom?
26th April 2014, 12:20 PM |#7  
Mirhawk's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 451
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamshadinho

can you give me the download link..please...i want to know is there any major bugs in that rom?

Always try to search first, it is pretty easy.

[ROM][S][JB][LB,UB] eXistenZ Ultra 2.0.5 | Honami Camera & more | 09/02/14

And it doesn't have any major bug.
8th May 2014, 09:07 PM |#8  
crashoverride2786's Avatar
Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 17
 
More
ProCapture
Try Using ProCapture available at Playstore. It is amazing!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes