Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,879 Members 43,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Bootloop (fastboot and recovery wont work)

Tip us?
 
rite2ace
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Default [Q] Bootloop (fastboot and recovery wont work)

hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene
 
bombo_b
Old
#2  
bombo_b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Port-au-prince

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rite2ace View Post
hi..
recently i flashed badboyz 4.4.2 sense 6 and today suddenly my htc one when into bootloop no idea how because i was sleeping and when i woke up it was in bootloop . When i get into the bootloader .. i cant go into fastboot neither recovery .. it reboots again doesnt stay in the bootloader .. and if i go into recovery ..nothing happens just entering into recovery and black screen reboot and fastboot wont work too .. Any fix ? Would be appreciated because i am very new to android scene
in most desperate situations it is always safer to relock bootloader,RUU back to stock and start over
You can use this RUU guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658910
Did I help you? push the thanks button,yeah Just push it
Always Tryna get more out of every device I own.
History: Google G1(Retired)----->HTC Inspire 4G(Sold)---->HTC MyTouch 4G(Sold too)---->HTC Sensation 4G(Donated)---->HTC OneS(sold)---->Sprint HTC One M7
 
rite2ace
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Mumbai
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombo_b View Post
in most desperate situations it is always safer to relock bootloader,RUU back to stock and start over
You can use this RUU guide: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2658910
I will try this . One of my friends told me its hardware issue like the motherboard is faulty etc ..
 
bombo_b
Old
#4  
bombo_b's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 16
Posts: 83
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Port-au-prince

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rite2ace View Post
I will try this . One of my friends told me its hardware issue like the motherboard is faulty etc ..
I dnt think it hardware issue as you had a custom rom installed it.If you succeed to flash back to stock,try to leave it stock for a whole day and if nothing happens, you can flash the same or another custom rom of your choice.
Custom roms are not official roms. You cant jump to conclusions based on a custom rom
Hope I helped and everything goes fine

---------- Post added at 09:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

And if for any reason RUU wont recognize your phone while bootlooping,Try to connect it when it reads entering recovery.Because in my own experience,some ''adb reboot..'' commands works while in this state
Did I help you? push the thanks button,yeah Just push it
Always Tryna get more out of every device I own.
History: Google G1(Retired)----->HTC Inspire 4G(Sold)---->HTC MyTouch 4G(Sold too)---->HTC Sensation 4G(Donated)---->HTC OneS(sold)---->Sprint HTC One M7
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes