Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,023 Members 40,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Phone wont boot, cant turn off

Tip us?

blueether
Old
Thanks Meter 917

DONATE TO ME
Also note that all the roms flash their own kernel when you 9nstall them, use that first, then play when you knpw that thingsmwork. It sounds like you are trying to do too much for your current understanding.

Sent from CarbonROM on my Z-Ultra
Charles
Alcatel One Touch "easy" -> Nokia 1110i -> Alcatel ame-408 -> Motorola Razr v3 -> Huawei u8100 -> Sony Xperia Z-Ultra

ROM:- Carbon
Kernel:- Pimped Kernel

Edward.deso
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default Thanks for the help.

I managed to get it working again. albeit on the original pacman rom and kernel. I tried to do a restore back to stock and it cant restore data it says, i also cant do a backup it says the same thing. no matter. its working again and thats all i needed. thank you guys for the help.

tdamocles
Old
Thanks Meter 69
I just had a similar problem,,,I tried to restore to the first nandroid (after rooting 757) but it stops at the Sony logo. If I do 2 restores in a row it than works....weird?