View Poll Results: Are you interested?
Yes! I'd love a custom, one-of-a-kind graphic! 0 0%
Sounds good, but I'll check back later. 0 0%
Meh, I don't really care for stuff like this. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Custom Sigs, Wallpapers, Logos, App Icons, etc.

OP hhill13

9th May 2014, 01:14 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

109 posts
Donate to Me
More
Hey everyone, just wanted to make this thread for anyone interested in getting some custom work done for a signature, wallpaper, logo, app icon, etc. I'm a freelance artist with a degree and have 10+ years of combined "digital art" experience as I like to call it. I am not trying to sell anything here, just doing this out of fun and to give back to the community so DO NOT EXPECT DEADLINES! However, If you need work done for commercial use (app icon, etc.) and have a deadline, we can negotiate through G+ as far as pricing goes.

P.S. If you are an app developer and like my work I will be more than happy to make revisions or updates to work I do for you as needed.

IMPORTANT

I am not taking requests directly from this thread, I am making this thread to initially gauge some feedback on people's interest in getting some work done and will have a reserved section under this post where I will post a link to my G+ Community where you can join and make requests.

This will make it easier for me personally to keep track of everything and stay organized.

More info to come on the G+ Community page (pending feedback from the XDA community)

Thank you if you took time out of your day/schedule to read this!
9th May 2014, 01:18 AM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 10

109 posts
Donate to Me
More
[Reserved for G+ Community page link (pending feedback)]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
avatar, custom, icon, logo, wallpaper
Previous Thread Next Thread