Podcasting Channel

OP ZenithHammerhead

9th May 2014, 03:19 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Mason, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 33

92 posts
More
Alright everyone, I'm going to direct you away from my post count along the left, and ask you to just listen (read) what I have to say.

I'm a college student that enjoys technology. Ever since I was the 8th grade, I've ways been interested in technology. I'm not talking about "ooooh thats pretty. OH and THAT'S SHINEY!", I'm talking about genuine interest in technology and how it affects our lives. I'm talking about an interest in how it can help us accomplish things that would be much more difficult otherwise.

I've come to a point in my life where I can say that I have skills that can take this interest to the next level. I'm not talking about turning this into a business or a billion dollar idea. I want to take this interest and share it with others.

At this point, I would like to start a podcast that talks about new technologies (whether that be mobile, desktop, or otherwise) amongst people who also have similar ideas. I'm also interesting in creating (in conjunction with the podcast), in a way, a community blog. Anybody can write for it, meaning that people will come and go as they please. It is community fueled and driven, which is what XDA is all about.

I have the idea, and I'm wondering if there are others who share this interest...

If you've made it to this point...
If you think this is a great idea, let me know in a comment. If you think this is idiotic, let me know.
If you want in...you guessed it, leave it in a comment below, or send me a message. This whole thing is based off community input, from an amazing community, XDA...
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
blog, podcast, writing
Previous Thread Next Thread