Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,768,490 Members 50,572 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Shortcut/image press

Tip us?

soundrizm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Default Shortcut/image press

Hey everyone! I apologize in advance if this was asked already, but nothing came up through search.

I've created a shortcut dock with Zooper and can't seem to figure out how to make the images/icons (they're static images) look like they've been pressed when pressed--if that makes sense. Is this just not possible with Zooper?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
It's Soundprizm, dammit!
The other thing I do.

kwerdenker
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2063

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by soundrizm View Post
Hey everyone! I apologize in advance if this was asked already, but nothing came up through search.

I've created a shortcut dock with Zooper and can't seem to figure out how to make the images/icons (they're static images) look like they've been pressed when pressed--if that makes sense. Is this just not possible with Zooper?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app
Without external means like Tasker, no. Natively Zooper has no support for "after OnTap states".

Please use the forums for your Zooper related questions. I won't respond to PMs with questions that can/should be asked there. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to kwerdenker For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

soundrizm
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 10
Thanks for the reply! I guess I'll just have to mess around with tasker and see what I can do... thanks again!
It's Soundprizm, dammit!
The other thing I do.