Document the Story of Your Social Life with 8tory

The different forms of social media are growing every day. It’s hard to imagine a day … more

Make Calling Your Loved Ones Easier and Cheaper this Diwali

Diwali, or Deepawali as some Indians call it, is the pride and joy of Indian … more

Big Android BBQ 5.0 Recap – XDA TV

This fifth annual Big Android BBQ has come and gone. The speakers have spoke, the sponsors have … more

Microsoft to Counter “OK Google” with Bing Torque

When Microsoft is making apps for Android, users should be aware that something … more
Post Reply

Boot loop after FOTA adb comments not helping

OP liavo555

9th May 2014, 03:31 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
I have d802..with stock KK rooted..with costume kernal.
ive tried installing the OTA update and got stuck in the lg logo with TWRP recovery in hand.
tried whiping everything,,,complete factory reset and what not,,
then tried both methods in http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

I have no idea what to do..please help me im desperate
9th May 2014, 03:37 AM   |  #2  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,485
 
2,538 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Have you tried this

Sent from LG-G2 D800 on AEONFLEX 4.4.2
9th May 2014, 03:39 AM   |  #3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Have you tried this

Sent from LG-G2 D800 on AEONFLEX 4.4.2

i posted the wrong URL I ment ive tried that one
Last edited by liavo555; 9th May 2014 at 03:45 AM.
9th May 2014, 03:47 AM   |  #4  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Weaver
Thanks Meter: 1,783
 
3,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liavo555

i posted the wrong URL I ment ive tried that one

When you're in TWRP, select advanced, then terminal command, then do what's in that thread you've linked. It works, and will fix exactly your issue.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 03:58 AM   |  #5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU

When you're in TWRP, select advanced, then terminal command, then do what's in that thread you've linked. It works, and will fix exactly your issue.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

do you mean this one:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2582142

becuse i do have recovery and I dont really understand what I need to do there where do I run the commands do I use adb shell or what?
9th May 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU

When you're in TWRP, select advanced, then terminal command, then do what's in that thread you've linked. It works, and will fix exactly your issue.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

if you mean http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
i did...it didnt help
9th May 2014, 04:25 AM   |  #7  
Jank4AU's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Weaver
Thanks Meter: 1,783
 
3,040 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by liavo555

if you mean http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2451696
i did...it didnt help

Then I believe you're doing it wrong because that's your fix. If you honestly think you did it right then head over to the IRC channel and ask one of the pros there for some guidance. Hope you get it resolved, bro.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
9th May 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #8  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jank4AU

Then I believe you're doing it wrong because that's your fix. If you honestly think you did it right then head over to the IRC channel and ask one of the pros there for some guidance. Hope you get it resolved, bro.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk

ive done it several times...cheked myself...keep on getting "no space left on the device" error

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in G2 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank