Cant use volume rocker Lockscreen

8th May 2014, 03:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
I have CM11 installed and I can't seem to use the volume rocker while i'm in the lockscreen. Is there a solution? Am I missing something in the settings app?
8th May 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #2  
Flag Lakewood
Thanks Meter: 25

66 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aznturtle100

I have CM11 installed and I can't seem to use the volume rocker while i'm in the lockscreen. Is there a solution? Am I missing something in the settings app?

Do you mean media volume or ringer volume? Last time I checked, ringer volume cannot be changed straight from the lockscreen aside from the power menu's options (silent, vibrate, ring).
8th May 2014, 02:42 PM   |  #3  
XDA: ASSIST
Recognized Contributor
Atlantis
Thanks Meter: 3,980

6,555 posts
Donate to Me
More
Are you trying to navigate between songs perhaps ? Like @tonytien said, we need to know what purpose you were trying to use this multipurpose button pair.
9th May 2014, 01:00 AM   |  #4  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

21 posts
Nahh, I'm just trying to perhaps change the volume of my ringtone while using the volume rockers, I know I could do that when I was with stock rom and when I was on 10.2. Maybe it's a bug or am I missing something inside the settings.
9th May 2014, 05:12 AM   |  #5  
Flag Lakewood
Thanks Meter: 25

66 posts
More
I haven't used 10.2 enough to know since I've only used 11 with most of my time in the CM world. If ringer volume on lockscreen was ever a feature, it might have been removed. You could check the Buttons section in your settings, I think.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in T-Mobile Galaxy S III Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank