Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,757 Members 36,715 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Facebook Android App

Tip us?

ThunderOKC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
Exclamation Facebook Android App

I am needing help with the Facebook app. I had to exchange the Note 3 due to the known defective port issue and need the Facebook app back. I do not want the current total format change version. Can someone please link me to the previous version and post what version # of the app?

LS.xD
Old
Thanks Meter 585

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThunderOKC View Post
I am needing help with the Facebook app. I had to exchange the Note 3 due to the known defective port issue and need the Facebook app back. I do not want the current total format change version. Can someone please link me to the previous version and post what version # of the app?
Thats the point!! -> Tell me which version you need and I can get you a downloadlink...
HTC One S @ PAC-man 4.4.2 [ALPHA1] [12/5/2014] + IceCode Kernel v4.0 // HBoot 2.15 - unlocked BL - S-OFF - NO "tampered & warning text" // TWRP mod 2.7.0.8

Samsung Galaxy W @ ParanoidAndroid 4.3 [BETA3] [6/5/2014] + KhaN Kernel v2.0 // Base: I8150XXLMI // PhilZ CWM 6.01.4

"REVIVED" HTC Wildfire S @ CyanogenMod 11(AWESOME!!!) [6/5/2014] //HBoot 1.09 - unlocked BL // TWRP 2.7.0.0

It won't hurt you to press "thanks" if me or someone other helped you...

ThunderOKC
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 3
It is the version before their recent update. The last version to have the three lines in upper left corner and pix to comments capability. Don't want the current version.