Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,139 Members 51,813 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Anybody working on s-off???

Tip us?
 
trancefreak64
Old
#21  
trancefreak64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Los Angeles
I'm just going to hang back and wait. This HTC M8 is new device so something will come along soon. I think the M7 took a couple months for REVONE and Moonshine. Since I am in the Sprint super duper club it would probably take me a month to get a new device with my Sponsor.
Phone: HTC ONE M8
ROM: Bad Boyz HK
Kernel: 4.4.2
Hboot: 3.16.0.0000 SUNSHINE-OFF
Radio:1.05.20.0227_2
PRI: 1.28_003
PRL: 51100
 
DruoGaby
Old
#22  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 541
Join Date: May 2013
u know what i noticed...are u guys waiting for the adb shell su to kick in,,,it took a while on this new one...and i didnt wait for it on the old device i turned in..lolol but that one had radio issues...but u need to wait till it pops up on phone..grant permission...and wait for the hash tag to show on the pc..if u do it all in one with out root it will fail
 
trancefreak64
Old
#23  
trancefreak64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby View Post
u know what i noticed...are u guys waiting for the adb shell su to kick in,,,it took a while on this new one...and i didnt wait for it on the old device i turned in..lolol but that one had radio issues...but u need to wait till it pops up on phone..grant permission...and wait for the hash tag to show on the pc..if u do it all in one with out root it will fail
NOPE! I get the message that says Whelp that sucks your device is not supported after I hit Yes.
Phone: HTC ONE M8
ROM: Bad Boyz HK
Kernel: 4.4.2
Hboot: 3.16.0.0000 SUNSHINE-OFF
Radio:1.05.20.0227_2
PRI: 1.28_003
PRL: 51100
 
DruoGaby
Old
#24  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 78
Posts: 541
Join Date: May 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancefreak64 View Post
NOPE! I get the message that says Whelp that sucks your device is not supported after I hit Yes.

and u saw that hash tag?? in adb on pc??after hittin su and granting it on the phone?? it could take a while
 
trancefreak64
Old
#25  
trancefreak64's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 28
Posts: 183
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby View Post
and u saw that hash tag?? in adb on pc??after hittin su and granting it on the phone?? it could take a while
Let me triple check wouldn't hurt to try it again. Fingers crossed 😃 😱
Phone: HTC ONE M8
ROM: Bad Boyz HK
Kernel: 4.4.2
Hboot: 3.16.0.0000 SUNSHINE-OFF
Radio:1.05.20.0227_2
PRI: 1.28_003
PRL: 51100
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes