Anybody working on s-off???

9th May 2014, 05:14 AM   |  #21  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 28

183 posts
More
I'm just going to hang back and wait. This HTC M8 is new device so something will come along soon. I think the M7 took a couple months for REVONE and Moonshine. Since I am in the Sprint super duper club it would probably take me a month to get a new device with my Sponsor.
9th May 2014, 05:20 AM   |  #22  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79

546 posts
u know what i noticed...are u guys waiting for the adb shell su to kick in,,,it took a while on this new one...and i didnt wait for it on the old device i turned in..lolol but that one had radio issues...but u need to wait till it pops up on phone..grant permission...and wait for the hash tag to show on the pc..if u do it all in one with out root it will fail
9th May 2014, 05:24 AM   |  #23  
Flag Los Angeles

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby

u know what i noticed...are u guys waiting for the adb shell su to kick in,,,it took a while on this new one...and i didnt wait for it on the old device i turned in..lolol but that one had radio issues...but u need to wait till it pops up on phone..grant permission...and wait for the hash tag to show on the pc..if u do it all in one with out root it will fail

NOPE! I get the message that says Whelp that sucks your device is not supported after I hit Yes.
9th May 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #24  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 79

546 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by trancefreak64

NOPE! I get the message that says Whelp that sucks your device is not supported after I hit Yes.

and u saw that hash tag?? in adb on pc??after hittin su and granting it on the phone?? it could take a while
9th May 2014, 05:53 AM   |  #25  
Flag Los Angeles

183 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DruoGaby

and u saw that hash tag?? in adb on pc??after hittin su and granting it on the phone?? it could take a while

Let me triple check wouldn't hurt to try it again. Fingers crossed 😃 😱
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread