Thanks Meter 12
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Chidambaram / Chennai
Samsung removes binary count on Latest Firmware 4.2.2 XXUBNB2
Latest official firmare XXUBNB2.
* Samsung removes binary count on download screen
* Alarm App was nice
* Allshare play removed
* Better Ram management
* better WIFI and Network
- becomes very slow after 2 days usage (need to restart)
- sharp battery charge reduce
??? Boot loader need to check.
Dont update if you want to use custom firmwares (4.4.2)
* First you can notice 3 times flickering on installed CWM recovery
* After installation you can notice a heavy lag when you open settings
or open some Apps.
* Selecting options in settings may lead to freeze your phone (often)
* Install software (also via ADB) is painful.
want to use custom firmware again
* you need to go back to old official firmware or leaked firmware (re - partition recommended)