[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

Do u want ULTIMATE V7 with camera loader or without camera loader?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

karan999

Inactive Recognized Developer
Dec 3, 2008
happynewyear2010p.jpg

Happy new year to everyone.1ST JAN will be thread cleanup day for me.i want my thread to look professional.its kind of kiddish right now.so i'll be modifying my thread today to give a descent,sober professional feel.

Last edited:

Baadshah555

Feb 28, 2009
Hey.. Where is your "[ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ V8 Manilla2D edition ★★★ (1st Jan '10)" this ROM.?????

ameetbora

Jan 12, 2009
Camera missing pics

I m having this wierd problem, when i click pictures with zoom the camera doesnt takes the pictures. Sometimes it will click the picture but most of the time the pictures are skipped and they cant be found anywhere..... plz help me out

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
I m having this wierd problem, when i click pictures with zoom the camera doesnt takes the pictures. Sometimes it will click the picture but most of the time the pictures are skipped and they cant be found anywhere..... plz help me out

All the pics you click from your camera go to a folder called DCIM.if not,restart your device and then start taking pics n check.

which Version are you using? are you an old/new gene user? please post complete information with your query.

krazy_about_technology

Retired Recognized Developer
Nov 3, 2008
Pune
Xiaomi 11T Pro
ameetbora : I think karan is using Elfin camera software. While it seems to support things that weren't in the original gene camera software, the hardware cannot work up in those things. You are absolutely right, in some zoom modes, the pictures will not be saved, coz they werent taken by the hardware anyway. What you saw on screen was the frame from the viewfinder. The software is made for a 3 MP camera not 2 MP. Using Original Gene camera solves these problems. But that cant be installed from cab, the chef has to cook it in rom.

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
ameetbora : I think karan is using Elfin camera software. While it seems to support things that weren't in the original gene camera software, the hardware cannot work up in those things. You are absolutely right, in some zoom modes, the pictures will not be saved, coz they werent taken by the hardware anyway. What you saw on screen was the frame from the viewfinder. The software is made for a 3 MP camera not 2 MP. Using Original Gene camera solves these problems. But that cant be installed from cab, the chef has to cook it in rom.

cool info, i din know that.but the elfin camera does save ram and i find it clear too.

@ameetbora
sorry for the inconvenience.but you do can create your own rom with your customized kitchen.;)

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
atleast post sm screenshots buddy???:confused::confused::confused:
atleast let us get eye pleasure of v8 :p:p:p

the screenshots are same as the Manilla2d version of my W.M.6.1 Energy rom.i need some time guys.i'll reach home by this Sunday and after that i have work too.

Whereas, i found a drastic fall down of free ram when i used Mega enhancements with M2D.will have to test the ROM quite a lot before i release it publicly.

hknaidu

Oct 29, 2009
Bangalore
how to install .nbh ON HTC Gene

Dear Users

I am relatively new to XDA, can any one guide me how to install the .nbh file onto the Gene mobile with the instructions ... i had downloaded the WM 6.5 but when extracted i .nbh file is there no GUI or bat file for the installation.

I had even seen a post saying there is an extracter to extract the nbh file but i doubt there would be a setupfile in it ..

the Phone details are as follows :

Model No:Gene 100
ROM Version : 1.17.720.1 WWE
ROM Date : 03 / 07 / 2008
Radio Version : 02.79.90
ExtRom : 1.17.720.101

i would request your guidance in this regards...

hknaidu

Oct 29, 2009
Bangalore
WM6.5 for Gene 100

Dear Users

I am relatively new to XDA, can any one guide me how to install the .nbh file onto the Gene mobile with the instructions ... i had downloaded the WM 6.5 but when extracted i .nbh file is there no GUI or bat file for the installation.

I had even seen a post saying there is an extracter to extract the nbh file but i doubt there would be a setupfile in it ..

karan999

Dec 3, 2008
Dear Users

go Here.read everything and read thoroughly.All step by step instructions are given.

hknaidu

Oct 29, 2009
Bangalore
error 270

Dear Karan,
During the update of the ROM i got the following error :

The error is:
Error [270] Update Error
The image file is corrupted. Please check your update utility.

Kindly help ...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [ROM][W.M.6.5]★★★ Karanz_ULTIMATE™ Series V8.0 !!! ★★★ (13th May. 2012)★ 240Mhz OC ★

newbuttonz.gif

★★★Welcome to the Ultimate Series™ Thread. ★★★

newcopy1.png

newcopyk.jpg

88239834.gif

Thread index

Vote of thanks..

thankyoupostitnote.jpg

*Note - the person sequence has nothing to do with the level of importance.As far as our Gene forum is concerned, its according to my history on xda when i came to know people sequentially.
    Everyone's help and even the smallest guidance has been equally important to me.thankyou all.

• Haree - Our very new Gene Moderator.thanks for all your support.
    • Krazy_about_technology(Sumit) - for the ROM upgrading tutorial,guiding me how to use Ervis Kitchen and many other endless beneficial help..
    • Duron23(farooq) - for guiding me throughout my ROM cooking process.
    • vaibhav_batra_the_techguy - for the awesome package creator.
    • Addictedtoxda - for keeping Gene forum clean and for various help on the forum.
    • Ankit360 - for writing first Gene ROM Upgrading tutorial and for various guidance throughout the forum.
    • wapvirus - for skinning help,qvga enhancements,menu enhancements help.
    • Ramersonw - guidance troughout the forum.
    • BesFen - for writing the Ervis Kitchen tutorial.
    • Rakesh_4utoo - for being a great friend on xda.
    • Shail00 - Support on forum.
    • Jagan_3400 - for helping me out in About screen image and other support on the forum.
    • pawanbaw - for support on forum.
    • Deathgame(Naman) - Support on forum.
    • !Aman! - for qvga skinning help.
    • FallenSparten - for constant help throughout the forum.
    • Da_G - for providing latest builds on xda-developers.
    • whitealien - for providing lates Touchflo2d enhancements.
    • Paul_Days - for providing rhodium rings and other enhancements for qvga.
    • NRGZ28 - for my Gene EnergyRom inspiration.
    • yozgatg - for my Sense Rom inspiration.

Special thanks to all the Gene users(names i have missed adding to the list.i apologize.) who have helped and supported me.

donateu.png
    paypalkaran.png

Donations list !!!
    common guys...be the first one to come on the list !!! :)

animatedglobe.gif
    Stay connected !!!

Follow me on Twitter to get the latest ROM release news feeds.
    Screenshots | About Release | Upcoming Release

Ultimate V8.0 Built 21916!!!

gprs problem

gprs gets disconnected automatically especially when internet sharing for every half hour is there any fix for it.
    Guys I'm on a vacation....Will reach back home on 2nd Jan 2K11...
    All promissed updates to follow.

Action on Gene soon begins !!!! .
    M back !!!!!!!

Happy New Year to all :)

updates to follow soon.