Originally Posted by sejtam
Ok. I downloaded two stock roms from sammobile:
-rw-r--r--@ 1 mathias staff 808649674 May 9 10:53 N7000XXLT5_N7000MBCLT1_MBC.zip
-rw-r--r--@ 1 mathias staff 750466356 May 9 10:50 N7000XXLRL_N7000OXELR5_MBC.zip
but both fail with some (unreadable, apparently character set issue) error under ODIN.
I found this:
which shows how to do a full flash , including PIT file, but the links again go to hotfile which seems to be down.
Where can I get a) separate
and the PIT file?
Of course you fail... When using ODIN, U should have downloaded the .tar. if you downloaded a zip. then unzip it first to get the tar file, then you flash it with odin. All requests are included in the stock.tar And PLEASE DO NOT Play with PIT files if you don't know what you are doing.
So now what you need to do is. :
1. DISABLE KIES (Uninstall it better), Your firewall, antivirus.
2. Install CORRECT Samsung USB driver. (Search keyword "download samsung N7000 usb drivers")
3. Unzip your zip file and extract the tar.file.
4. Run ODIN as Administrator (Right click/run as)
5. Go to download mode. connect your device to Pc/laptop.
6. Wait until Odin detects your device, click AP/PDA and choose the tar file you extracted.
7. DO NOT tick partition.
8. Let it run
I wanna help because I know how hard it is to be lost.