Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,143 Members 54,038 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

What KitKat ROM?

Tip us?

jasondhsd
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default What KitKat ROM?

I'm still running 4.1.2 vrbmf1 with the unlocked boot loader I want to update to a stock android ROM what one is recommended? I want one that's relatively stable not one of the nightly roms. Thanks.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Sandman-007
Old
Thanks Meter 1,153
You need to do your own research and decide for yourself. We are not here to do your homework. Read the OPs of the ROMs you are interested in. Pay attention to the bugs list and read the last 5 or so pages of the thread to see if any users are having issues. Remember XDA is not here to hold your hand. You are responsible for your device and so you must go do your own research.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sandman-007 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

garwynn
Old
Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 7,472

DONATE TO ME
Going to close this out before this goes into a "best ROM" thread.

If you want to know what ROMs to try, why not consider trying a few on your own and make a choice based on your own preference?
You will find you get a better understanding of what's out there as well.
Thanks!
Contact: Twitter || Google+/Hangouts (Non-Moderator issues only please)
Useful Links: Forum Moderator List || Forum Rules

Donations: Please click on the "Donate to Me" on the left to donate to my Extra Life 2014 campaign.
All proceeds go to the Lurie Children's Hospital in downtown Chicago.

Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
(That includes RTs, RCs, RDs/SRDs, FMs/SFMs and the people who maintain the site.)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garwynn For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe