FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Phone crashes

41 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By xdn, Member on 6th April 2014, 03:47 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
I've had an HTC One M8 for 4 days. The phone is amazing, however something is making it reboot randomly. Today I've been testing it quite intensively, installing most of my favourite apps, taking pictures, doing some browsing etc, and the phone has crashed three times. I don't think it has anything to do with the app I happen to be using at the time of the reboot, as it's been a different one each time, and there's been reboots at night as well when the phone was idling. Temperatures have been normal all the time (< 35ºC).

Anyone having similar problems? Any ideas on how to find out what's causing the problems?

6th April 2014, 06:32 AM |#2  
Flag New York City
Thanks Meter: 81

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdn

I've had an HTC One M8 for 4 days. The phone is amazing, however something is making it reboot randomly. Today I've been testing it quite intensively, installing most of my favourite apps, taking pictures, doing some browsing etc, and the phone has crashed three times. I don't think it has anything to do with the app I happen to be using at the time of the reboot, as it's been a different one each time, and there's been reboots at night as well when the phone was idling. Temperatures have been normal all the time (< 35ºC).

Anyone having similar problems? Any ideas on how to find out what's causing the problems?

which variant do you got? running stock?
6th April 2014, 09:22 PM |#3  
OP Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jim380

which variant do you got? running stock?

It's stock 1.54.
6th April 2014, 09:56 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 55

More
My nephew had the same problem.You need to get it exchanged

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
8th April 2014, 01:41 AM |#5  
OP Member

More
I'm returning the phone, I also tried a factory reset with no extra apps installed and the problem continued.
9th May 2014, 10:39 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xdn

I'm returning the phone, I also tried a factory reset with no extra apps installed and the problem continued.

I have the same problem and so do 2 of my colleagues who are completely stock. How did it go for you?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)