Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,777,893 Members 50,303 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: It is good idea?
Yes 34 72.34%
No 13 27.66%
Voters: 47. You may not vote on this poll

[Q] Collection to DooMLord for EasyRoot toolkit for FW.201

Tip us?

Sahaab
Old
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 2924

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by QBerto View Post
RLY? Xperiablog is not a official site from Sony (as u can read at the bottom of the site), actually, a lot of post from their web redirect here to XDA.....

And nobody knows who is that guy that post that thing (actually, I just remembered, I see that post first here then Xperiablog).... not to mention was posted on 1st april, and is not an official announcement

If I'm serious, I think Sony will no give us 4.4.... but still is not confirmed, so NO

Levered i believe also updates Xperiablog

Secondly nobody knows about 4.4 yet as now that same french site says due to the petitions they have decided to make it for xperia SP

Lastly i talked to doomlord about this before, he said to wait till November

Sent from my C5306

eserogta
Old
Thanks Meter 1

DONATE TO ME
Thumbs up Reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by jURis_ View Post
What if we made ​​a collection, for example, $0.5 times to 100 people for DooMLoRD that he did Easy Root toolkit for firmware 201 I do not know if that's true, but I read that DooMLoRD ended development Xperia SP. So this could be a kind of motivation for the recovery of the partial support of this model.

Maybe $0.5 is small, maybe $1 will be better. Everything is about discussion.
I perfectly agree with you, $ 1 do not cost anything
The Following User Says Thank You to eserogta For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

DooMLoRD
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 38210
Quote:
Originally Posted by jURis_ View Post
What if we made ​​a collection, for example, $0.5 times to 100 people for DooMLoRD that he did Easy Root toolkit for firmware 201 I do not know if that's true, but I read that DooMLoRD ended development Xperia SP. So this could be a kind of motivation for the recovery of the partial support of this model.

Maybe $0.5 is small, maybe $1 will be better. Everything is about discussion.
who said that i have stopped support for Xperia SP? I am still working on kernel for this device

as for root... well if there is an exploit that works we will create a rootkit with it!

but as of now all known exploits have been patched...

dont mind the donations though {just kidding}
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DooMLoRD For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]