Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,934 Members 37,609 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Removing SuperSU?

Tip us?

Evander_F
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 33
Question Removing SuperSU?

Guys the earpiece of my Nokia X is'nt working, so I wanted to send it to Nokia Care, before that i want to unroot the phone or remove SuperSU. I'm currently on v.11, so it got unrooted automatically but cant remove SUperSU. Any way to remove it?
Moto E (XT1022) - Rooted | TWRP | Xposed

Follow me on Twitter: @Evander_F

mack2087
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evander_F View Post
Guys the earpiece of my Nokia X is'nt working, so I wanted to send it to Nokia Care, before that i want to unroot the phone or remove SuperSU. I'm currently on v.11, so it got unrooted automatically but cant remove SUperSU. Any way to remove it?
First of all
what you need to do is root your phone again with framaroot
and if you get two supersu then remove that pre installed one with root permission.
and if there is only one then no problem out there just unroot your phone again with framaroot.
BOOM now supersu will get vanished
The Following User Says Thank You to mack2087 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jai_jeeva2000
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy Unable to install Frama root now

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack2087 View Post
First of all
what you need to do is root your phone again with framaroot
and if you get two supersu then remove that pre installed one with root permission.
and if there is only one then no problem out there just unroot your phone again with framaroot.
BOOM now supersu will get vanished

i am unable to remove the Super SU even after installing Framaroot again it give error again....kindly give me the effective solution for this