Plug & Pop Feature on LG G2 D80020c CM11

OP paulthuong

7th May 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
Hello everyone, this might not be a huge problem but it is bothering the heck out of me. So after some extensive research and troubles that I bumped into, I was able to flash CM11 on my AT&T 4.4.2 at that time. Everything was working fine including the plug&pop feature. However, instead of 4 different options that we get in stock LG, there are only 2 with CM11 when you connect the phone to a comp using the usb cord. By accident, I unchecked both of them because I thought it would be safe to unplug the phone. After that, the phone didn't show that pop up whenever it is connected to the comp any more although the phone still showed up in the Devices & Printer list. Therefore, I couldn't do anything like moving music, or rooting, or copying files to the phone. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to solve this? I tried looking at all the settings but couldn't figure out how to enable that option again. Thanks and have a great day everyone.
9th May 2014, 02:18 PM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 6

41 posts
More
Hi guys, I just did a reset and everything is back to normal now. Also I'm running CM11 20140509 and everything is working okay except for some battery drain issue (not so serious but definitely noticeable). Keep up the good work guys.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread