Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,194 Members 42,324 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[q] please help!!!!

Tip us?
 
katie1
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: May 2014
Default [q] please help!!!!

So I bought a new phone last week and tonight it has come up with this message!!! I have no clue about phones or computers can someone please please help me.

*** LOCKED ***
***Security Warning***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery level is too low to flash

FASTBOOT

<VOL UP> to previous item
<VOL DOWN> to next item
<POWER> to select item

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN
 
humzaahmed155
Old
(Last edited by humzaahmed155; 7th May 2014 at 11:11 PM.)
#2  
humzaahmed155's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 968
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by katie1 View Post
So I bought a new phone last week and tonight it has come up with this message!!! I have no clue about phones or computers can someone please please help me.

*** LOCKED ***
***Security Warning***
ENDEAVORU PVT SHIP S-ON RL
HBOOT-1.72.0000
CPLD-NONE
MICROP-NONE
RADIO-5.1204.167.31
eMMC-bootmode: disabled
CPU-bootmode: disabled
HW Secure boot : enabled
MODEM PATH : OFF
Jun 21 2013, 18:24:41
Battery level is too low to flash

FASTBOOT

to previous item
to next item
to select item

HBOOT
REBOOT
REBOOT BOOTLOADER
POWER DOWN
Does the phone not go past this screen?
Did you update the phone before this happened? It looks like someone's tampered with the phone and tried to relock it while running a custom operating system, in return the phone will throw a Security Warning.
Head over to www.htcdev.com and sign up, unlock bootloader.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Current Devices
Google Nexus 5 Black 16GB - Android L Preview
Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE i9305 16GB - Official CM11 Nightlies - AGNi Kernel.


Old Devices
HTC One X 32GB - CM11 nightlies - Faux kernel - Dead (bad build quality took it's toll.)
HTC Desire HD - Sold.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 8th May 2014 at 02:18 AM.)
#3  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8133
Posts: 13,326
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by humzaahmed155 View Post
Does the phone not go past this screen?
Did you update the phone before this happened? It looks like someone's tampered with the phone and tried to relock it while running a custom operating system, in return the phone will throw a Security Warning.
Head over to www.htcdev.com and sign up, unlock bootloader.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Can't be, the bootloader is still originally locked, the flag on the bootloader should say relocked already if they did that. I think it's a issue with the battery as it seems very low looking at that message a bit down below.

Never advise people to unlock a "locked" bootloader because it could break potentially good warranty !
 
humzaahmed155
Old
#4  
humzaahmed155's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 199
Posts: 968
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
Can't be, the bootloader is still originally locked, the flag on the bootloader should say relocked already if they did that. I think it's a issue with the battery as it seems very low looking at that message a bit down below.

Never advise people to unlock a "locked" bootloader because it could break potentially good warranty !
All very true, knowing how hboot firmware works; Security Warning seems to show up when the /system partitions been altered. But this seems new.
Here Katie, try to install this on your phone: http://androidruu.com/getdownload.ph...015_signed.exe you will not require a bootloader unlock. You're going to have to run this using a computer, if you get "phone not detected" issues, install this: http://www.mediafire.com/?eqrqb44r3ot18g1
Good luck.

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk
Current Devices
Google Nexus 5 Black 16GB - Android L Preview
Samsung Galaxy SIII LTE i9305 16GB - Official CM11 Nightlies - AGNi Kernel.


Old Devices
HTC One X 32GB - CM11 nightlies - Faux kernel - Dead (bad build quality took it's toll.)
HTC Desire HD - Sold.
 
Mr Hofs
Old
(Last edited by Mr Hofs; 9th May 2014 at 07:05 AM.)
#5  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8133
Posts: 13,326
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
You can't mess with a system on a s-on hox without a unlocked bootloader or s-off, so it should say relocked in any way. Even if it was s-off, making an s-off hox back to locked and s-on will proper brick the device !

That ruu will not work. The device is s-on and has a hboot of 1.72 and you can t downgrade a hox that is s-on. That ruu contains a Hboot of 1.39.

@katie1

Save yourself the hassle and don't try the ruu, i already know the outcome. You have 3 choices

1: turn the phone off via the fastboot/bootloader menu, if it doesn't turn off or charge you can try the battery charge script via fastboot. Download the following file and place it in the fastboot folder on the pc and execute it with the phone in fastboot usb mode (bootloader)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aaah8gqz8j...t%20script.bat

It will continuously reboot the bootloader and charge the battery. It's worth to try......


2: claim your warranty at the seller (at least contact the seller about this issue because it can't be your fault at all)

3: unlock the bootloader via the HTC dev site (which may break your warranty) and flash a custom rom. But you need to get the device charged first, see #1

I would go for option #2 first
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Hofs For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
janusm
Old
(Last edited by janusm; 9th May 2014 at 11:37 AM.)
#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: tilburg
Default problem with one x

i have the same problem, but the reason is different becuase t tried to install a new rom. and that has gone very wrong
i come in the same screen.
with
*** relocked ***
*** security warning****
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot - 1.72.0000
clpd none
microp none
radio - 5.1204.167.31.

how can i install a working rom on my phone.
true sd card is impossible
the only way is a ruu, i think, but where is that to find?

who can help me?

jan
 
Mr Hofs
Old
#7  
Mr Hofs's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Themer
Thanks Meter 8133
Posts: 13,326
Join Date: Sep 2011

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by janusm View Post
i have the same problem, but the reason is different becuase t tried to install a new rom. and that has gone very wrong
i come in the same screen.
with
*** relocked ***
*** security warning****
endeavoru pvt ship s-on rl
hboot - 1.72.0000
clpd none
microp none
radio - 5.1204.167.31.

how can i install a working rom on my phone.
true sd card is impossible
the only way is a ruu, i think, but where is that to find?

who can help me?

jan
You already had an unlocked bootloader so unlock it and flash a custom recovery, from there you follow procedures to install a new rom.
 
janusm
Old
(Last edited by janusm; 9th May 2014 at 01:26 PM.) Reason: solved
#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: tilburg
Default re

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hofs View Post
You already had an unlocked bootloader so unlock it and flash a custom recovery, from there you follow procedures to install a new rom.
thanks. that works,

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


XDA PORTAL POSTS

Remove Unnecessary WhatsApp Elements with Xposed

In modern life, you can’t underestimate the power ofthe dark sidemessaging … more

MaR-V-iN to Talk Google and Android APIs at XDA:DevCon 2014

Our international xda:devcon 14in Manchester, UK on the weekend of September … more

But First, Let Me Take a #Selfie

“Today while browsing XDA,I’m going tocheck to seeif my favorite ROM has been updated–but … more